Ellenberger wins by TKO/KO +1025
Ellenberger wins by submission +2685
Ellenberger wins inside distance +850
Ellenberger wins by decision +609
Ellenberger wins in round 1 +1475
Ellenberger wins in round 2 +1825
Ellenberger wins in round 3 +2665
Ellenberger (scorecards = no action) +513

I can see him winning, but how? Decision most likely?

jake-ellenberger-ufc.jpg

I believe in the Burger.

God damn!

Thanks for the heads up. Who is he fighting?

Ill put 100 each on him by KO and sub.

Still think he completely missed the ball by not having his nickname as Jake ' can I have fries ' ellenburger

I just realized Barberena beat Jake's brother.

<{Joewithit}>

I remember when he knocked out Pele and everyone was hyping him as the next best soccer player.

Check out these odds:

Ellenberger wins by TKO/KO +1025
Ellenberger wins by submission +2685
Ellenberger wins inside distance +850
Ellenberger wins by decision +609
Ellenberger wins in round 1 +1475
Ellenberger wins in round 2 +1825
Ellenberger wins in round 3 +2665
Ellenberger (scorecards = no action) +513

I can see him winning, but how? Decision most likely?

jake-ellenberger-ufc.jpg

I believe in the Burger.

I been saying for a while that this fight has some great odds considering Jake's biggest problem now being his chin and Bryan's weakest part of his game is arguably his power.The output and cardio of Bryan is awesome though so Jake will likely have his chin tested a lot.I'll take Bryan but these are very good odds imo.

I would say if Jake wins it'd likely be a decision with Bryan's awesome chin but Bryan does walk into almost everything with his zombie style,his body is extremely open,Jake's last win was a nasty body kick followed up with punches and Jake does still have good power.I kinda like Jake for the win at +400 more than the Jake by decision at +600,mma is just so unpredictable that +400 for a win is the safer bet considering Bryan style of taking one to give one.I think Bryan takes him out but again,risk and reward.

When Jake was still considered a top guy I always thought he was quite overrated but his fall from the top has been way worse than I expected,but stylistically it's a winnable fight especially if he mixes in td's,steals rounds with them and spend as little time in exchanges as possible.As for the fight itself it's very intriguing and i'm hoping we get to see Jake for more than a few minutes and seeing how he reacts to an extreme pressure fighter will also tell us a lot about where he's at not only physically but even more importantly with Jake,mentally.

@accolyte1022 thanks. To be honest it's been a long time coming .

3 weeks? lol

Last edited:
I don't believe in the burger but for those odds you'd be crazy not to put money on him.

Back