I believe in Conor.

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor is from a poor family and he became the first double weight class champion. He didnt take the Floyd fight srsly, but he still won 4 rounds. Conor eyes billionair status by age 35, he wants to win a boxing world title. He will knock Khabibs head to his ass ... he can do this.

Deal with it haters.

c3.jpg

Floyd-Mayweather-Conor-McGregor-1068688.jpg

Do you know how many millions are in a billion?

There's a lot

you deserve to get killed by Conor for not being fit to work

My wife was back home in Dublin last weekend, I think there were at least 5 more drug related murders.
Some kid with his body parts in a bag? taxi driver's getting shot?

Conor could be a positive role model, he has so many people looking up to him, and yet he chooses to be a fake gangster instead

Shame, dude could make a difference

Username

Conorfacts.

Yep, everything checks out....

We are glad to read this, but get off sherdog

I'm not a fan, but if he truly has his head back in the game he can beat anybody. I think he needed that humbling from Khabib...a blessing in disguise if you will. The guy can fight. I know a lot of you like to hate on him, but be real about it, he's one of the best and Khabib could very well be in trouble when they fight again...and they will fight again. Nobody is gonna leave all that money on the table on principle.

Conor is from a poor family and he became the first double weight class champion. He didnt take the Floyd fight srsly, but he still won 4 rounds. Conor eyes billionair status by age 35, he wants to win a boxing world title. He will knock Khabibs head to his ass ... he can do this.

Deal with it haters.

c3.jpg

I believe In Conor too....He is the greatest fighter of all time in fixed fights lol

Deal with it haters.

c3.jpg

By this time next year you will all be saying he won 8 rounds. He didn't win anything but the lottery, he has no business with low level boxers much less the GOAT

Reads like you were rubbing yourself while doing this thread...

Trolls are not even subtle enough to make it look like a serious opinion and get people riled up anymore

If any of you bums want to learn how to do it properly hit me up and I will teach

Deal with it haters.

c3.jpg

This isn’t breaking news. He’s in your username and AV. The only thing you believe in is conor <Lmaoo>

My wife was back home in Dublin last weekend, I think there were at least 5 more drug related murders.
Conor could be a positive role model, he has so many people looking up to him, and yet he chooses to be a fake gangster instead

<WellThere>

c3.jpg

Floyd be like: You see I told you we could put on a good show together
Conor be like: OK daddy

I don't think he can batter Khabib, but he's already the richest UFC fighter ever.

That's all "shit on shit crime" doesnt count.

Back