I been watching some Sugar Ray Robinson videos. Where does he stand on the GOAT list?

... I meant you don't understand. not me.
see? that's the barrier I'm talking about.
And now you're getting butthurt over nothing. for the last time old man, let.. it.. go.. when one side ends convos the other shuts up.

you are a real doll. You were right about the language barrier.

If I remember correctly, Ali called Sugar Ray "The King". Enough said.
I believe is probably unfair to make a list of the best boxers ever in order, and is maybe better to select a group, with fighters of different divisions and years. In this group I would put Robinson (100+ KOs), Joe Louis, Ali, Archie Moore (100+ KOs), Henry Armstrong (100+ KOs), Dempsey, Carlos Monzón and Salvador Sánchez, to name a few.

jack Johnson called kunta kinta the greatest man who ever lived.
Sold!

88 year old grandfather says he’s the best he’s ever seen..

Can’t compare different eras, when you try there’s always the asshole who starts the “todays generation are bums I TELL YA! BUMMSSSS!!!”

People are always blinded by time, a good example is Iron Mike, a lot of people here now talk to him as if he was some sort of monster while at the same time constantly saying wilder sucks, not realizing they are the same thing, extremely gifted guys who destroy the shit out of opponents they should destroy, had clear issues with opponents of a certain skill set/build and when it came to fight someone who didn’t fear them and could box they got humiliated but that doesn’t mean they can’t knock the head out of a horse. Yet if you ask the majority of people here they will tell you Mike would somehow destroy Wilder in his prime. Everybody has those memories of who they think is the best.

I am not that well verse on Sugar Ray Robinson’s career but I think he’s on Conor McGregor level

Can’t compare different eras, when you try there’s always the asshole who starts the “todays generation are bums I TELL YA! BUMMSSSS!!!”

People are always blinded by time, a good example is Iron Mike, a lot of people here now talk to him as if he was some sort of monster while at the same time constantly saying wilder sucks, not realizing they are the same thing, extremely gifted guys who destroy the shit out of opponents they should destroy, had clear issues with opponents of a certain skill set/build and when it came to fight someone who didn’t fear them and could box they got humiliated but that doesn’t mean they can’t knock the head out of a horse. Yet if you ask the majority of people here they will tell you Mike would somehow destroy Wilder in his prime. Everybody has those memories of who they think is the best.

I am not that well verse on Sugar Ray Robinson’s career but I think he’s on Conor McGregor level

mike Tyson is the most overrated fighter in history by people who never even watched him.. ray robinson is the widely regarded goat.. you should watch the hbo movie about him

Back