I been rooting for Israel since he got on scene, my favorite fighter

Im rooting for the nation of Israel in the current conflict

well I was rooting for Lyoto back when he was Ryoto!

I'm missing the point of this thread, ts u want a fucking cookie? I was an Izzy fan right from the moment he decided to train, so yeah in your face I win

Jesus, well fuck this forum lol you can't even post a tribute to your favorite fighter without being ridiculed....you must be the most unhappy, depressing fucks I ever met, Sad shit man

Imagine if everybody made a thread about their favorite fighter

Jesus, well fuck this forum lol you can't even post a tribute to your favorite fighter without being ridiculed....you must be the most unhappy, depressing fucks I ever met, Sad shit man
No bro, the post itself was generally fine........it's the thread title that's embarrassing. You don't need to pretend to have been an OG Israel fan before his recent success, nobody cares. Every poster here has been watching since UFC 1 in '93.

Im a fan of his new title.

Why so angry tho......damn you act like offended you in some deep way.
Not angry or offended at all....embarrassed for you lol. That whole "OG fan" shit is gayer than gay and will pretty much turn any poster off of your thread - especially if it's the thread title.

FYI, I've been to 9 live Vale Tudo events in the late 80's. Watching this shit since before it began.

<{pranko}>

No bro, the post itself was generally fine........it's the thread title that's embarrassing. You don't need to pretend to have been an OG Israel fan before his recent success, nobody cares. Every poster here has been watching since UFC 1 in '93.

Okey dokey chief

ur fishing for credit and its cringy asf. Doesn't make me miserable for saying what's up

Back