I attended UFC 227 tonight and as I was leaving...

beephin

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I saw Sam Alvey.
True story.
Boy, what a smile.

Sam-Alvey-UFN65.jpg

Congrats to Cejudo for an amazing performance. Tons of Cejudo fans in the arena tonight. Awesome to witness history. His grappling is sensational and his striking has come a looooong way. Excited to see him in there again. You see improvement every time he's in the octagon.

Congrats to Dillashaw for also retaining the belt. He's simply just a better fighter than Cody. Hope to see Cody bounce back because the dude brings it and is an exciting fighter, but the dude got reckless against Dillashaw again and got caught with the same exact punch as the first fight. The dude is an amazing fighter. I really hope he gets Moraes next. That fight will be FIREWORKS.

latest

OH YEAH... Moicano is gonna be a top 3-5 FW very very soon. I've been a big fan of his since his fight with Ortega and the dude is sooo good. Would love to see him get the winner of Frankie vs. KZ next. I really believe he's ready for those guys. He's THAT good.

Not the best card on paper, but the main card delivered. Definitely could have gotten better prelims for sure.
I really wish the UFC would stop putting these no-name women fighters on the main card of PPV's. That was absolutely atrocious.

I saw him at the airport.

He was in the hallway chatting with everyone at Utica as well (Jun 1, 2018). Very cool dude.

Lineker vs Cody next, you know that'll be a WAR......Till Cody gets slept

He was in the hallway chatting with everyone at Utica as well (Jun 1, 2018). Very cool dude.
Yeah he was taking a pic with some lady and her son. But boy, that smile.

<5>

Back