I attended Anderson Silva vs Chavez Jr.

0iaggbl.png

So there I was there with my dad walking towards the stadium box office when someone random guy walking with his family gave me one ticket he didn't need.

So I got the other ticket for 100 pesos (5 dollars).

This is a pic from the stadium. 60,000 capacity, 7,000 persons in attendance perhaps at the fullest moment of the event.

View attachment 862302

When the main event started everyone on the upper part on the stadium was allowed to go down on the lower part when the crew accepted it was not getting any fuller.

So there we was, getting near ground level seats only paying 5 dollars for the 2 of us. This is a pic of Anderson vs Chavez jr. Only fight I actually enjoyed.

View attachment 862303

Anyway, conclusion for me was boxing is dead.

Now please be very serious.

Do you or do you not like my mustache.

View attachment 862305
I rock the stache too, it's a dying art

The message I want to give with the mustache is that I give absolutely 0 fks about women opinion on my look or my person, I already have a wife and I barely care about her opinion on the mustache.
Hell yeah, I feel the same way stachebro!Eric.png

I have attended 2 UFC events and a few other minor org MMA events, MMA is waaaaaaaaaaay more entertaining.

Also, no boxing fighter can go 8 rounds and win a decision in MMA
MMA is in now way more fun than boxing. There are boxing that is boring as fuck and there is MMA that'll make you wanna slit your own throat.

Back