"I Asked For May vs ANYONE, You Fat Fool" --- Conor McGregor Corrects Daniel Cormier

This. Conor too chicken shit to fight Gaethje, who was available. Cherry picked and old, decrepit, stiff, and cracked Cowboy. Then he had the nerve to try and set up a "cracker" of a fight with Fabia's protégé. Oh, and now he's begging for another undeserved boxing payday against another 40-plus year old who he'll have at least a 20 pound advantage in.

Canor is a fucking joke.

Not really, he did say in the DM he wanted to fight him in May.

He said 'let's get it going' about Gaethje. Then Dana confirmed it but said earliest he could do is July. And Conor said no he wants May / July too far.

He should have did July though. Not that far - 5 months. Plenty of time for the fight to build-up and plenty of time to prepare. Would have been huge.

I honestly think, from all his behaviour and indicators that he was trying to stay active every couple of months to avoid his addictive behaviour / getting into trouble. That's why he's like 'it's too far', I think activity was his remedy for all the shit, to not get distracted.

572837.jpg

tenor.gif

lmaooooooooooo imcrying over here

To be fair - he said anyone / Justin in May - Diego in August, then Khabib in December.

Obviously the Diego fight was an intentionally easy tee-up to lead into the Khabib fight. But he was still going to fight two of the toughest @ Justin & Khabib in the same year. Diego was a tune-up fight, but it was placed before another monster.

He wanted to fight anyone. He had several names, Gaethje included.

Why is it you weirdo haters try to create this narrative that Conor tries to get easy fights when the guy has fought almost all killers in the UFC, boxed Floyd Mayweather in his first boxing match, and is boxing Manny fucking Pacquiao in his second one? The levels of cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics it must take to convince yourself of this shit has to be astounding.
Cognitive dissonance applies to you, pal. Mentioning names and actually fighting said names are worlds apart.
But if you posit that he does "want to fight anyone HE THINKS HE CAN BEAT EASY", I'm with you.

Reactions: lsa
Cognitive dissonance applies to you, pal. Mentioning names and actually fighting said names are worlds apart.
But if you posit that he does "want to fight anyone HE THINKS HE CAN BEAT EASY", I'm with you.

Nope. I have the facts of his record to back up my claims. You have nothing. Blind and seething hatred, that’s about it lmao

To be fair - he said anyone / Justin in May - Diego in August, then Khabib in December.

Obviously the Diego fight was an intentionally easy tee-up to lead into the Khabib fight. But he was still going to fight two of the toughest @ Justin & Khabib in the same year. Diego was a tune-up fight, but it was placed before another monster.
Again, it's easy to mention names, and thereby feed the flailing narrative of his naive fanbase that he does want to fight em all.
Actually working to get the fight is another.

Again, it's easy to mention names, and thereby feed the flailing narrative of his naive fanbase that he does want to fight em all.
Actually working to get the fight is another.

He said 'let's get it going' about JG, got his people and Dana to set it up and Dana confirmed he can do it for July.

It was set up. He just wanted it in May.

Nope. I have the facts of his record to back up my claims. You have nothing. Blind and seething hatred, that’s about it lmao
I do well enough to not be bothered by the vagaries of another person's career or life choices, especially one to whom I have no relation or connection whatsoever (McGregor).
Just sharing my thoughts. No need to be rude. :)

Cormier has spoke some careless stuff about Conor in the past, surprised he hasn’t been called out for it yet.

He said 'let's get it going' about JG, got his people and Dana to set it up and Dana confirmed he can do it for July.

It was set up. He just wanted it in May.
But not without angling for Diego right away. Kind of a steep drop in level of competition there.

But not without angling for Diego right away. Kind of a steep drop in level of competition there.

But also with Khabib end of the year.

Of course the Diego fight was a tune-up fight just before Khabib. No disputing that. He wanted one easy fight there, but also two monsters in the same year.

May - Justin
August - Diego
December - Khabib

That was his angling. Would have been great year tbh.

DC never defended the HW belt and was never the rightful owner of the LHW belt. Just kept it warm for the real champ.

But also with Khabib end of the year.

Of course the Diego fight was a tune-up fight just before Khabib. No disputing that. He wanted one easy fight there, but also two monsters in the same year.

May - Justin
August - Diego
December - Khabib

That was his angling. Would have been great year tbh.
Doubt he truly wanted that. Oh, well.

Helwani can't stop gargling Conor's nuts, you'd think he's paying him or something

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Especially when it comes to a big name like Conor.

Ariel knows that all too well after being blacklisted by Dana, Ali and countless other fighters now. <45>

Conor has to stop with the personal insults. He may have a good point but it gets drowned out by directly insulting a double champ HW HOFer with such a stupid low blow. DC is a gem to the sport.
As much as I dislike DC, I have to agree with this!

Back