I asked Dana when he was coming back to Orlando

rprayny

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Been waiting for UFC to return to Orlando since last time when we had Werdum vs Travis Brown.. Although it was a lopsided/mediocre fight we still had a sold out crowd. I'd figure they would book up another event quickly but still Nada. So i posted something on Twitter and he actually replied.. finally.. Now hopefully UFC returns this year hopefully... Any Orlando fans here ??

Here is the tweet lol..
https://twitter.com/danawhite/status/628027975041073152

fixed tweet

we are coming soon!!!! Orlando is AWESOME. Can't wait for you fucking losers to sell out the place even if we give you a Brandon Thatch main event

This changes everything

I'm in Tampa, but I'd take a ride. I think I was out of town for that fight.

Make it known you want to surrender money and he is all nice. Ask any other question and get called a fucking goof

giphy.gif

Sucks I am no longer in Florida to go. I had a blast in the last Orlando card. I think that's their best market city in the state.

Rock, make it happen captain.

Got to hang with him with my friends for almost an hour when he was in Orlando, right near where the event was. Cool dude even though I don't like some stuff he does with the company. He actually called one of my friends back like he said he would, because she was a big fan of koscheck and had kos call her up too.

I was expecting a reply like

"shut up dummy and don't tell us what to do"

Just tweeted. Asked when they're coming to VA. Hopefully I'll have the same luck >.>

Orlando is not awesome.

not sure if serious but Orlando is probably one of the nicest/best places to live in the US. I travel for a living and get to see nice places in pretty much every which direction of the country but still enjoy coming home to Orlando. Has a lot of what a "big" city has to offer without really being one (although its about 4x as big as most metropolis' in the States)

and Amway is by far one of the best arena's to host an event whether basketball or the UFC.

and to TS ,thanks. Hopefully I'm not on the road and can be home for this. I took my best friend n little brother to the last one, hoping I can do the same and add another 1-2 ppl if they have another.

I'm from Oviedo bro! Orlando is my home, haha hopefully they come back to Amway soon!!

not sure if serious but Orlando is probably one of the nicest/best places to live in the US. I travel for a living and get to see nice places in pretty much every which direction of the country but still enjoy coming home to Orlando. Has a lot of what a "big" city has to offer without really being one (although its about 4x as big as most metropolis' in the States)

and Amway is by far one of the best arena's to host an event whether basketball or the UFC.

Lol @ Orlando "big city feel"... some theme parks, a couple buildings, and a McDonalds:icon_lol:

Dana would be wise to keep any FL cards outside of SoFlo far and apart.

Can someone fix the tweet? It must involve the word "goof".

Back