I am sure that Paul Felder and Dan Hooker have already fought before

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone else feel the same? I thought this was a rematch or a trilogy fight. Either this fight hasn't happened yet OR WME is erasing past fights and deleting any mention of them from history to resell a fight that has already happened under Zuffa because they're struggling to make big new fghts with their robust schedule. This is why they are trying to let fight pass die off. They are also blocking out fight nights on fight pass that air on cable tv. This way they block the majority of people from seeing a card and can actually rebook fights that have already happened and profit twice. WME is ruining UFC and this fight had already happened. I know it has.

Nobody remembers a Felder fight.

The most racist post I've seen in a while on sherdog.
<Deported1>

This is why they are trying to let fight pass die off. They are also blocking out fight nights on fight pass that air on cable tv. This way they block the majority of people from seeing a card and can actually rebook fights that have already happened and profit twice.

Fight pass is the UFC's long-term distribution plan; It won't be dying. And you can just open fight pass with a vpn and view any of the fights that would normally be blocked.

giphy.gif

This is the ultimate battle of the generic looking journeymen who will never sniff a title shot.

Back