I Am Sure Mike Tyson Told Rousey About Punching Correia's Temple.

King Cobra

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Cus D Amato used to tell Tyson to aim for the temple with his hooks because there is a pressure point there that totally throws a person's equilibrium off track when struck.

The thing is that when one spars with someone wearing head gear, they do not think of aiming for the temple and making it part of their arsenal.

But Tyson was known to knock out his sparring partners even when hitting them on the head with their head gear on because he was told to aim for the temple and his power complimented it.

Ronda smashing Correia on the temple totally reminded me of Tyson which is ironic being that they were hanging out before the fight.

So I would not be surprise at all if Tyson did indeed told Rousey about the temple punch while giving her pointers.

Yeah, I'm sure it never dawned on Rousey to clock someone in the temple or behind an ear...Yawn.

That was EDMOND that told her, motherfucker, not fuck Tyson! Get it fuckers right! Edmond! You have motherfuck respect, kid!

events_1631-m.jpg

That was EDMOND that told her, motherfucker, not fucking Tyson! Get it fucking right! Edmond! You have motherfuck respect, kid!
Ali, Tyson, Tarverdyan—easy to mix up those three.

29906170001_3184068288001_vs-52f9a23fe4b0b5583ed0e528-782203289001.jpg

Back