I am so pumped for Cormier/Jones!

Happy Thoughts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Two undefeated fighters clash for what I think will be one of the greatest fights of all time. Wish it was tonight! Who you got?

I can't wait for the fight to be over and all these threads stop. Then again after the fight there will be even more I imagine.

Me too bro, me too. Got my Buckeyes ready to smack the Tide in in about 19 hrs. Then on Saturday, the Great Jon Jones graces us with his presence inside the octagon. Remember we are watching a special talent Saturday night, lets not let all the hate and drama neglect that reality. Team Bones!

I believe DC is the chosen one to finish Jones via punches or submission.

Why are so many of you underestimating JBJ?he has achieved so much already,at 27 he is arguably the greatest ever fighter,the p4p no 1.I realise how talented Cormier is,but surely someone with JBJ talents/achievements should be heavy favourite?

I love both fighters and I'm fine no matter who wins. The only problem I see is if Jones wins then LHW will soon run out of challengers.

Why are so many of you underestimating JBJ?he has achieved so much already,at 27 he is arguably the greatest ever fighter,the p4p no 1.I realise how talented Cormier is,but surely someone with JBJ talents/achievements should be heavy favourite?
This

Not when he's fighting someone with Cormier's talents/achievement.

Too many Jones vs Cormier and Jones eye poke threads because there is nothing else to look forward to in MMA and most of Sherdoggers are 12-15 year olds who have nothing better to do. You know you have no life when you have 25,000 or 40,000 posts. I think some people live on here.

Whoa! Seen there are some posters who have well over 60,000 posts! I wonder who has the most? Is it possible to have a life if you post that much?

Last edited:
I would bet 95% of sherdoggers are either 12-15 or still live with their parents. They sit at home all day on sherdog until their mom tells them its bed time or they have to go to school.

Jones gonna put the hurt on old boy, quote me.

Great idea for a thread!

I want DC to win, but I can't see Jones losing. I hope I'm wrong.

Back