I am not a fan... But!

devilfisted

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Where the heck are Jons PR reps? How in the world could his manager and coaches let this happen? First the nice guy shtick, then the DUI, then he refuses to fight Chael, then the bad guy shtick, then the coke and low t:e. Someone needs to reel him the fuck in.

The ship is sinking and no one in his camp is doing fuck all about it.

DC planted the seeds #breakbones2015 is real

He should hire me to do his PR.
I hate him so I would know what to say to shut the haters up.

I think the whole Cocaine and Rehab thing IS his PR response. This whole test ratio seems like the monster in the dark here and everyone is treading lightly.

He's still champ, I believe this may be a case of any press is good press.

Agreed, and I've been saying it for some time. His management is horrendous.

They are making sure his win bonus won't be revoked

454473292-police-officers-stand-guard-during-the-gettyimages.jpg

haha doesn't matter as long as he's the baddest man in that cage.

He's still champ, I believe this may be a case of any press is good press.

Sure but the man is breaking laws and getting busted. If I was in his inner circle he would have a snitch handcuffed to him.

Dana White has basically been acting as Jones' PR rep

The chael ducking was pretty bad. Dan Henderson was actually a more dangerous opponent.

Where was he before the shit went down? Dana is looking just as bad and needs his on fixer!

They need to pay whatever it costs to convince Derek Jeter to come visit Jones in rehab and talk to him for an hour every day. And then after he gets out of rehab twice per week for the rest of his life.

No one cares to slam the guy except for some sherdoggers, who dont mean much in terms of Jones Fanbase.

They are right to ignore all of you. :icon_lol:

Back