I am late to the party.

corywc

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted. Been a member for a min. Never really post. I just want to know how Edmond still has a job. He for real should be sued. For letting Ronda go in like that.

I will elaborate. She had no footwork. No defense. No offense. She was a sitting duck from the word go. That is coaching. She didn't know what to do. The worst footwork I have ever seen.

Hi Edmund's conscience, nice to see you using your Sherdog account again...

Ronda+Rousey+Hosts+Media+Day+Ahead+Rousey+lZCInxjEVGHl.jpg

Tarverdyan: Make her miss, miss, miss! Ronda, make her miss!

Second cornerman: Be patient. Pick your moments

Fight starts. Tarverdyan: Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement! Head movement!

Tarverdyan: Yes, move!

Rousey is already taking a few punches at this point, unable to properly defend. She continues to take damage as the following takes place.

Tarverdyan: Hands up! Hands up! Hands up! Catch her! Clinch! Second cornerman: Get to the head!

Rousey is unable to get the clinch, starts taking worse damage as Nunes lands some power shots.

Tarverdyan: Head movement! Good job! Jab!

Rousey is unable to establish the jab or fight back. She takes a defensive position with a high guard on her left side as she continues to take more punishment.

Tarverdyan: Move, move! Come on, please!

Rousey starts to move to her left as more shots keep coming.

Tarverdyan: Move, move, move! Clinch, clinch, clinch, clinch, clinch, clinch!!

Nunes finishes Rousey, makes the shushing sign as she walks triumphantly around the cage.

Tarverdyan: NO! NOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOO!! NOOO!! NOOO!! NO! NO!!

Nunes makes her way to Tarverdyan and says a few things before popping her head out of the cage to say a few more bon mots. Edmond remains quiet during this part.

Tarverdyan: (as Amanda walks away) Move, (unintelligible)… move! Fuck!

Back