Television I am knackered...

I remember how I watched "Shaun of the Dead" for the first time and gave up, and started again with subtitles.

Now I have the movie memorized like a book.

The struggle is real.

I do find English accents soothing but , they have never put me to sleep. I would like to visit the uk someday

Happy Saturdays boys! I want to discuss a phenomenon that I regularly experience and I want to know if I'm alone. My wife absolutely loves BBC. Yup...British Broadcasting Company.
<{chips}>
She always picks these shows with thick ass English and British accents and I immediately fall asleep when they start. I can't take BBC even though I want it so bad. The sounds are so pleasant or something and they knock me out like Shadface.
<mma2>

Do you guys get sleepy watching English and British accents???

<Wenger85>
Isn't it knickered

It's okay , I'm sure she'll recover one day.
Lol, you two @sweetviolenturg :D

@Solid
No, it's definitely knackered. "knickered" means you're wearing knickers, not that you've had a good rogering and now you're knackered because of it. Or something is knackered, like my phone was knackered in a Bills rage when it ended up smashed on the floor. My car's knackered after I totalled it.

@Solid
No, it's definitely knackered. "knickered" means you're wearing knickers, not that you've had a good rogering and now you're knackered because of it. Or something is knackered, like my phone was knackered in a Bills rage when it ended up smashed on the floor. My car's knackered after I totalled it.

<WellThere>

@Solid
<mma4>

Did you say Knacker?

alison-morris_-nbc-news-now.jpg

Back