Television I am knackered...

The first guy is French, Arsene Wenger. Not very English even after 25 years in London.

The second guy is David Moyes and he's a Scot . A lot more British / Scottish in his accent. Given his reputation I suspect there would be a lot more impolite words in there...

Lol I need a section just dedicated to English folks. I can't pick them out of a lineup!

Lol I need a section just dedicated to English folks. I can't pick them out of a lineup!

I wouldn't call Moyes English he's liable to be a tad touchy about that being a Scot...

Wenger however is French, say ' boo ' and he'll surrender.

wait till you hear this.....
I watched this 4 times and then eventually had to read the English translation of this English conversation.

Is this a real interaction or from a comedy television show? The guy seems to be what would be called a poofter in the UK.

I watch some British shows on Amazon and usually have the captions on. I watch some YouTube videos and some of those are difficult to understand and the captioning doesn't seem to do much better than I do.

I'm very ignorant to all people English or British

Lol I need a section just dedicated to English folks

I watch some British shows on Amazon and usually have the captions on. I watch some YouTube videos and some of those are difficult to understand and the captioning doesn't seem to do much better than I do.

You've either got to get used to it by watching a lot of British movies & television or better yet grow up with both sets of grandparents who were right off the boat from England like I did. That's how I'm so familiar with British vernacular & phrasing because it trickled down from my grandparents to my parents to me.

Happy Saturdays boys! I want to discuss a phenomenon that I regularly experience and I want to know if I'm alone. My wife absolutely loves BBC. Yup...British Broadcasting Company.
<{chips}>
She always picks these shows with thick ass English and British accents and I immediately fall asleep when they start. I can't take BBC even though I want it so bad. The sounds are so pleasant or something and they knock me out like Shadface.
<mma2>

Do you guys get sleepy watching English and British accents???

<Wenger85>
She is doing it on purpose to put you to sleep.
Probably throws on the other "BBC" videos while you are unconscious.

Is this a real interaction or from a comedy television show? The guy seems to be what would be called a poofter in the UK.

2 people from Liverpool area by the sound of their accents. The guy is as suggested, probably homosexual . Would appear to be a genuine interaction between a shop assistant and someone who is a shoplifter.

<45>

You're the best, bro. LOL.

But no, British accents don't bore me at all. In fact, I find women with British accents hot as hell. If our girl, @fingercuffs weren't happily married & like a sister to me I'd be head over heels about her. LOL.
“Like a sister to me”

*member since 2015*

gtfo, I’ve known @fingercuffs since 2008

Pair of fucking noobs.

I'd throw my hat in the ring but I hate to see grown men cry.

IE, me.

I know, it goes:

Eamon
v
v
v

Tone C

v
v
v

the rest of us

"security guy" fits into the dynamic somewhere but I haven't quite sussed out where yet. Only @fingercuffs knows & she's not saying. Probably to spare our feelings. <45>

I know, it goes:

Eamon
v
v
v

Tone C

v
v
v

the rest of us

"security guy" fits into the dynamic somewhere but I haven't quite sussed out where yet. Only @fingercuffs knows & she's not saying. Probably to spare our feelings. <45>

Lol , funny enough, I used to live about 45 miles from her but we never met.

wait till you hear this.....
I watched this 4 times and then eventually had to read the English translation of this English conversation.

Yeah. I have no idea what they are saying either.

Back