Television I am knackered...

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Happy Saturdays boys! I want to discuss a phenomenon that I regularly experience and I want to know if I'm alone. My wife absolutely loves BBC. Yup...British Broadcasting Company.
<{chips}>
She always picks these shows with thick ass English and British accents and I immediately fall asleep when they start. I can't take BBC even though I want it so bad. The sounds are so pleasant or something and they knock me out like Shadface.
<mma2>

Do you guys get sleepy watching English and British accents???

<Wenger85>

My wife absolutely loves BBC.
eyJpdSI6Ijc2OGQ1NDEyOGI4MTY1MDUxMTFiZjgyNmRkNGNhNThmNTYyYTM2NjEzMWI2YTM4NGQ2ZDA4MzM0M2IzM2E0NDYiLCJ3IjozNTAsImgiOjIyNSwiZCI6MS41LCJjcyI6MCwiZiI6NH0.webp

Happy Saturdays boys! I want to discuss a phenomenon that I regularly experience and I want to know if I'm alone. My wife absolutely loves BBC. Yup...British Broadcasting Company.
<{chips}>
She always picks these shows with thick ass English and British accents and I immediately fall asleep when they start. I can't take BBC even though I want it so bad. The sounds are so pleasant or something and they knock me out like Shadface.
<mma2>

<Wenger85>

No one In the UK. Watches BBC

<{chips}>
<mma2>

<Wenger85>
<45>

You're the best, bro. LOL.

But no, British accents don't bore me at all. In fact, I find women with British accents hot as hell. If our girl, @fingercuffs weren't happily married & like a sister to me I'd be head over heels about her. LOL.

<Wenger85>

No , because personally i would listen to them, not watch them......

And why you stuck a photo of a Frenchman up there I don't know....

<45>

But no, British accents don't bore me at all. In fact, I find women with British accents hot as hell. If our girl, @fingercuffs weren't happily married & like a sister to me I'd be head over heels about her. LOL.

Wife threw one on tonight about spies. Seemed right up.my alley. I made it 38 minutes. She said it was tremendous. I slept an hour and a half. @fingercuffs could read me a phone book and I'd sleep like a Prince or whatever she prays to when she voted back in the old country. I don't know how Parliament works exactly.

Incorrect.

Fite @WildBoyDan

No , because personally i would listen to them, not watch them......

And why you stuck a photo of a Frenchman up there I don't know....

I'm very ignorant to all people English or British. Doesn't that guy look like he'd say things like, "I'm proper turded over this! Proper I say!" ???
<Moyes5>
That guy too.

British television is terrible. No Americans actually like it. They just pretend to so they can try to act like they're more sophisticated and worldly. Secretly they know it's trash.

I'm very ignorant to all people English or British. Doesn't that guy look like he'd say things like, "I'm proper turded over this! Proper I say!" ???
<Moyes5>
That guy too.

The first guy is French, Arsene Wenger. Not very English even after 25 years in London.

The second guy is David Moyes and he's a Scot . A lot more British / Scottish in his accent. Given his reputation I suspect there would be a lot more impolite words in there...

<45>

Haha, guy at work has started trying to replicate it, I don't even have THAT much of a thick English accent.
First thing you said was "wow, I wasn't expecting you to be THAT English, lol.

Back