I am honestly interested in the next Rousey fight.

Have you ever seen her fight? What other game plan can she implement? She has judo and an armbar...She did the same thing she has done every single fight.

It was successful because WMMA is was so incredibly weak. The moment any WMMA fighter had anything resembling more than one decent skill she was going to lose.
Have I seen her fight? No actually. I was just going by what people say on here. But I have heard she has some karate skills.

Have I seen her fight? No actually. I was just going by what people say on here. But I have heard she has some karate skills.

Her kicks are amazing...

UFC168-RondaRousey-XMeishaTate-Rd1c-400-sg.gif

But it's no match for her boxing...

FamiliarGlamorousFulmar-size_restricted.gif

Hopefully Ronda has a psychiatrist on speed dial if she's KO'd again. I don't think she will cope well with another loss.

I do think her striking is pretty bad. I just think she is tougher than the other girls, so when they brawl she beats on them. She tried that shit with a good technical boxer and got lit up. I think she'll be smarter going forward, and really try to get Nunes to the ground.
Ya I guess before Holm she never really fought a good technical striker. It's 50:50 for me, either Ronda wins by submission or Nunes by TKO

ronda got all weird like michael jackson after her loss. i don't know if she can come back after a loss like that. if she does then great, but i think she's done for. her ego can't handle losing like that anymore.

Ya I guess before Holm she never really fought a good technical striker. It's 50:50 for me, either Ronda wins by submission or Nunes by TKO
Yea I agree with that completely. Actually pretty interested in this fight because I have no fucking clue what Ronda's gameplan will actually be. It would be way more interesting if she dumped Edmond and went to a better camp.

I think she'll win. The key is how she faces adversity if there is any. I expect her to go back to what got her to the top and not try to be a striker more than she has to. The question mark is if she panics if things don't go her way for a while. She might need to fight how Tate did against Holly and be willing to lose some rounds to wait for the TD and sub. If she insists on winning every round, she might make mistakes trying to do that. If she plays the long game and lets Nunes wear herself out even if it means getting beat up for a round or 2 then she should win.

With everything that has happened, this is the moment of truth for Ronda. I'm excited to see how it turns out

Back