I am honestly interested in the next Rousey fight.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am "sort" of a fan of hers just because I like the crazy. And I really don't think she would have lost to Holly if she had even a 1% fight IQ working for her that fight.

That being said, I am wondering if she has lost it completely, or will come back dominant.

I think it is like how people stop to watch an accident on the side of the road. No one really wants to see it, but you can't help but look.

There is no shame in liking Amy Schumer bro. No shame...

I think most of us are interested in this fight.

Lots of unanswered questions floating around for a year. We will finally get the answers.

And I'm still not sure whats gonna happen. Definitely leaning more toward Nunes, though. I'll know after the weigh-ins.

most people are interested to see her fight, theyre just too insecure or butthurt to admit it

Anyone who says they aren't interested is a liar. Every soul here cares whether she wins or loses.

I certainly wouldn't bet on this fight. I am leaning towards Nunes, but it is a really tough call. I think Ronda might be trolling with those boxing videos.

I'm so into this fight.

I really think that Holm fight was a fluke. Not that Holly wouldn't beat her again, but that it wouldn't be so lopsided. Rousey was out on her feet after the first exchange. She was literally going off of instinct and lastded two rounds basically getting her face punched in. I really do think a second would be totally different.

I think most of us are interested in this fight.

Lots of unanswered questions floating around for a year. We will finally get the answers.

And I'm still not sure whats gonna happen. Definitely leaning more toward Nunes, though. I'll know after the weigh-ins.
Weigh ins don't mean shit but I'm interested in this fight. If Rousey gets her down she wins but if Nunes can keep it standing she wins. Fun style matchup. I'm picking Ronda though

I certainly wouldn't bet on this fight. I am leaning towards Nunes, but it is a really tough call. I think Ronda might be trolling with those boxing videos.
Look at all Ronda's other fights. Apart from Holm, she threw and landed some very nice strikes in every fight I think she just had a bad fight against Holm

Eh. There isn't as much hype for me. I expect Nunes to run her over.

If Rousey wins, whatever. I chalk it up to WBW (LOL).

Only a few WSW fights are worth my time these days, WBW has been pretty boring.

The UFC owners are probably pretty invested in this fight. Ronda losing and retiring would be a huge financial loss to them.

I am "sort" of a fan of hers just because I like the crazy. And I really don't think she would have lost to Holly if she had even a 1% fight IQ working for her that fight.

That being said, I am wondering if she has lost it completely, or will come back dominant.

I think it is like how people stop to watch an accident on the side of the road. No one really wants to see it, but you can't help but look.

How? Having fight IQ doesn't suddenly give her more skills than Judo... If she wants to win as WMMA improves, you can't just throw people and arm bar them.

How? Having fight IQ doesn't suddenly give her more skills than Judo... If she wants to win as WMMA improves, you can't just throw people and arm bar them.
How? She literally tried to run down Holly. She had zero game plan for defense. Jesus, I should not even have to explain this. Go watch the fight and you can see what might be the worst strategy ever in a championship fight.

How? She literally tried to run down Holly. She had zero game plan for defense. Jesus, I should not even have to explain this. Go watch the fight and you can see what might be the worst strategy ever in a championship fight.
Have you ever seen her fight? What other game plan can she implement? She has judo and an armbar...She did the same thing she has done every single fight.

It was successful because WMMA is was so incredibly weak. The moment any WMMA fighter had anything resembling more than one decent skill she was going to lose.

Look at all Ronda's other fights. Apart from Holm, she threw and landed some very nice strikes in every fight I think she just had a bad fight against Holm
I do think her striking is pretty bad. I just think she is tougher than the other girls, so when they brawl she beats on them. She tried that shit with a good technical boxer and got lit up. I think she'll be smarter going forward, and really try to get Nunes to the ground.

tbh I'm interested in EVERY Rousey fight. Just her ability to overpower women, many of them her own size, btw, using mostly Judo and clinch fighting.

Back