"I am from China and I support Donald Trump"

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This and more comments around the world can be seen on Trump Facebook page. China, France, Britain, South Africa, Canada even Mexico.

I wonder whether those people are stupid or dont realize that Trump isn't planning to make friends abroad. Quite opposite. Any deals made abroad are going to be made to benefit US more than the rest. Simple example, NAFTA. At the end of the day Canada and Mexico benefited a lot more than US.

This Chinese guy parents probably working in Apple factory. I wonder what is going to happen to him and his family if the only supporters will lose their jobs.

Trump is a salvation to American people, not to foreigners.

Hillary lost get over it

This and more comments around the world can be seen on Trump Facebook page. China, France, Britain, South Africa, Canada even Mexico.

I wonder whether those people are stupid or dont realize that Trump isn't planning to make friends abroad. Quite opposite. Any deals made abroad are going to be made to benefit US more than the rest. Simple example, NAFTA. At the end of the day Canada and Mexico benefited a lot more than US.

This Chinese guy parents probably working in Apple factory. I wonder what is going to happen to him and his family if the only supporters will lose their jobs.

You're too simple minded to understand that when America is great, the whole world benefits, it's basic Reagonimcs Trickle down theory

Lol, are you stupid enough to believe that non-Americans who support Trump were under the delusion that he'd be cutting better deals for their countries?

You criticism seems to reveal more about your own ignorance than those you criticise.

Have fun with this one, I hope you're trolling intentionally.

You're too simple minded to understand that when America is great, the whole world benefits, it's basic Reagonimcs Trickle down theory

Oh, so that what it is.

HOPE, that world will be taken care of once Americans are.

Bullshit my friend. While Americans and America gets richer, the rest will get poorer. Wait till the day where battle for resources starts.

Lol, are you stupid enough to believe that non-Americans who support Trump were under the delusion that he'd be cutting better deals for their countries?

You criticism seems to reveal more about your own ignorance than those you criticise.

Have fun with this one, I hope you're trolling intentionally.

What could be other reason for internationals to cheer Trump?

Give me at least one reason.

Safety? Nope. Trump already said he will make countries pay for protection.

I honestly think a president Trump would benefit the UK, how much remains to be seen, but anything will be an improvement on "Back of the Queue" Obama.

They're all bots just posting to make Trump look good.

I honestly think a president Trump would benefit the UK, how much remains to be seen, but anything will be an improvement on "Back of the Queue" Obama.

One I know for certain. Trump will not agree to any deal that will make US people worse off.

One I know for certain. Trump will not agree to any deal that will make US people worse off.

He's already signalling towards a trade agreement with the UK, which of course, would be mutually beneficial (should it ever come to fruition)

Why do you think German companies are pleading with Merkel to ensure Britain get the best deal possible? They don't want to lose that massive amount of trade they do with us.

A single person doesnt represent a country.

Name a time when America didn't make the world a better place?

You can't.

#DealWithIt

#Trump2016

Back