I am drinking is it sill worth the running??

Urban said:
I too wish you had your motorcycle license so that you could take your bike for a spin right now, and drive it off a fuckin cliff... yes, drinking will effect your training, no, if you've had 15 beers the run won't really be worth anything, and I'm glad to hear you won't be getting behind the wheel of a car where you could potentially hurt innocent people. At least on a motorcycle, you'll ding the car, give those inside some whiplash, and kill yourself.

Was hoping you were going to be a bit meaner then this.. but I guess this is good

FATKID said:
Do walking handstands instead. If you remain upside down, the alcohol will begin retreating from your cells, thus making you sober and capable of such feats. I'd try 100 handstand sprints up and down my driveway if I were you. If you don't have a driveway, try it on your treadmill at the highest setting.

what your talking about

stairs is where its at

Ian1983 said:
what your talking about

stairs is where its at

Damn. Didn't think of that. Stair Sprints! Good idea.

Tri-StateTerror said:
Listen I have drank about 15 and im drunk is it worth it to run or is it just a risk of dehydrating myself.

15 beers & you posted that at 4:20PM. Started the day early I see.

TriStarGym-MTL said:
15 beers & you posted that at 4:20PM. Started the day early I see.

Lightweight. Seesh!!!

Hmm this is obviously a guy who's not being serious.. or he was drunk and wanted an answer.. ANYWAYS.,. Bro, if there is any advice I can give you, is it's okay to drink occasionally but if you want to be a Martial artists and be in tune with your health you should drink very sparringly ;) - I've felt that way before, where you are "SO INTO YOUR TRAINING" that you eat like 2 hamburgers, and feel you need to burn it off but you can't because your'e full, or if you drink and wanna run it off.

ANYWAYS.. Drinking really slows down your progress as far as self-improvement goes. It won't slow you down darastically, but there is a day "After" that you will feel a bit bogged down due to the fact the alcohol steals the potassium from your muscles leaving you sore. So it is better to spend the next day in recovery, drinking a lot of water and eating some bananas will help. Exercising will help sweat the toxins out of your body but it's up to you. So if you are serious about being healthy drink SPARRINGLY! :)

Back