I am DESTROYED

Update

I am still not able to start rehab because the doctor's still worried about the wound. He says it's still to "wet"(don't know how to translate it).

Had a long talk with my girlfriend this monday and we both agreed to spend october-february on Tenerife Island. I found a good rehab center there and I think it's the right place for me to get other things in my mind.
The last weeks I almost went nuts because I wasn't able to train. I miss training so much, it's insane. I see new techniques or variations on the net and I want to try them out, then I realize that I won't be able to do that until next year...

Now I try to get some distance to the sport. I started playing some online poker again and it's fun.
Another thing I wanna do in the few weeks is to ask my girlfriend if she wants to marry me. I am with her for 5 years now and she's the nicest person I can think of. She helped me a damn lot, always supported me. I want to ask her to marry me on 1st of january 2011, we'd be 6 years together this day.

All the best to you guys out there and thanks to every who posts here. I appreciate it.

Leon

i tore my MCL man and it's a long and enduring road, just don't feel sorry about yourself and don't get into the mentality that "well i'm not training, so i don't have to eat/act like i am" try to eat healthy, cause the lack of exercise is going to change your body and you'll probably pack on some pounds. just keep positive and find a way to keep busy! good luck

Back