I am afraid for Nate Diaz.

Not salty at all. I will assume you are a child using terms like bruh. I am stating facts. McGregor got choked out by a 10 day training camp Diaz coming off partying in Mexico. McGregor vs Diaz was only fight I didn't vote for McGregor but you McGregor cock lovers are really just becoming annoying. Your boy lost, he handled it well. Now lets see the rematch. My opinion rematch goes same exact way.

You're so salty, bruh. I think you might be related to Rocksalt.

Anyways, 13 seconds bitch! Never forget! 13 seconds for the so called p4p number one to be dropped like a sack of potatoes into unconsciousness!

Not salty at all. I will assume you are a child using terms like bruh. I am stating facts. McGregor got choked out by a 10 day training camp Diaz coming off partying in Mexico. McGregor vs Diaz was only fight I didn't vote for McGregor but you McGregor cock lovers are really just becoming annoying. Your boy lost, he handled it well. Now lets see the rematch. My opinion rematch goes same exact way.
McGregor was making Nate his bitch for the majority of their fight though, so why ignore it? Anyways, your original comment was indicative of salty vagina disease.

Nate loses fairly often. So, i'm not worried about him. It's a far bigger fight for Conor. Nate still doesn't have a lot to lose here. Nate just wants that scrilla scriznatch paper and the first fight is already more important to him than this fight will ever be...because Nate isn't going on to being a huge PPV draw...he could beat Conor 10 times and the only times he'll be a million + guy is if he's fighting Conor.

Nate doesn't give a FUCK about "dominating" someone, he just goes out and scraps like usual.

Be afraid for Nate because Conor is coming in fully trained and prepped to fight him this time, rather than being fully trained to fight RDA at lightweight.

Back