I am afraid for Nate Diaz.

you don't know much about Nate. He's pretty much a training addict, it's his life for the most part. He's not a guy that gets in shape for a fight, he trains as a lifestyle. Taking time out for a tv appearance doesn't change that.

You are afraid for nate? Because??? He could be knocked out maybe?

I seriously doubt if Nate gets knocked out that he will suffer permanent brain damage. Or maybe you are afraid Connor will make him disabled with some form of submission that will cripple Nate for life? I would like more clarification on as to why you fear for Nate.

As far as this fight goes, Nate will beat the living shit out of Connor... So maybe that will help you to ease your fears over Nates well being.

I'm afraid Nate's eyesight is going to go bad counting all the zeros at the end of his bank account balance.

"Not taking preparation seriously"
"Media appearances"
"Taking Conor lightly"
"Beat himself"

At least wait until the fight is over before making excuses as to why he lost.

Well he had zero preparation the first time and look how that turned out.

This is retarded as are you. He beat McGregor on 10 days notice while partying before. With a training camp McGregor loses his soul. Anyone still believing McGregor is some great fighter is on his dick. His opponents were hand fed other than Aldo which I was shocked he won.

I hope Diaz chokes him to sleep. McGregor got smoked and isn't man enough to admit it. Diaz all day again. Standing or on ground. As any Diaz fight he will bleed and get hit but Diaz's left nut in his balls is tougher than McGregors heart

No, This is not a thread made by McNutthuger. Just a neutral audience expressing his opinion.

I am not here to say How Mcgregor is going to butcher him or dominate him or how he was lucky to win the first encounter but not this time. No it is not. That's Mcfanboys' narrative.

I am more afraid because I think Nate is not taking preparation for this match seriously. ( Perhaps he is serious & I am unable to see it). With all these media appearances I think it will work as a distraction for him. Hope he won't buy up all this hype.

I hope he won't go batshit crazy & lose cannon right at the start of the match. Cause Conor has the ability to catch him up with his counter. also hope he isn't taking Conor lightly. Hope he is not getting himself into the narrative that he can outright dominate Conor McGregor. Yes he can but he has to retain his composure .

If he can do what he does without putting any extra effort, He can win this match easily. But if he goes outright crazy then he will make himself lose in this match. At this point only he can beat himself.

But I think in this match he is going there to make a point, to dominate Conor from the first bell. Which IMO will be a mistake. A reason Conor can win this.

If that happen, then at least I won't be surprised.

I think Nate is taking this fight very seriously.

If he got Andre Ward to do those so called left hands, then there is no real need to worry. I think Nate is gonna be much more crisp and accurate.

you don't know much about Nate. He's pretty much a training addict, it's his life for the most part. He's not a guy that gets in shape for a fight, he trains as a lifestyle. Taking time out for a tv appearance doesn't change that.
True.... that´s why he accepted the first fight in a few days notice. Both Diaz brothers already said they don´t have anything else to do, such as a hobby, so they go train every day. And training every day with the top guys they train with can be even better than someone else´s camp without them, like Conor and his touch butt partners.

Well he had zero preparation the first time and look how that turned out.
The usual camp is 6 weeks.

Nate had 11 days.

He had 26% of his usual preparation. + triathlon training (75% of MMA cardio) + training his whole life (90% of technique and fight IQ)

Nate had ~ 84% of his usual preparation. "zero" is a big stretch.

This is retarded as are you. He beat McGregor on 10 days notice while partying before. With a training camp McGregor loses his soul. Anyone still believing McGregor is some great fighter is on his dick. His opponents were hand fed other than Aldo which I was shocked he won.

I hope Diaz chokes him to sleep. McGregor got smoked and isn't man enough to admit it. Diaz all day again. Standing or on ground. As any Diaz fight he will bleed and get hit but Diaz's left nut in his balls is tougher than McGregors heart
tumblr_nisvy9vbma1r61vzwo1_400f-gif.75775

He whooped McGregor's ass on short notice, TS. I'm sure he's taking this fight very seriously and he's gonna come in much more prepared.

I think he'll come in well prepared, and I think the people around him would slap him if he started slacking.

The usual camp is 6 weeks.

Nate had 11 days.

He had 26% of his usual preparation. + triathlon training (75% of MMA cardio) + training his whole life (90% of technique and fight IQ)

Nate had ~ 84% of his usual preparation. "zero" is a big stretch.
lol dat math

Unlike other Conor trolls, you are actually funny

Ninjas don't take shit lightly

Whats he need prep for? he came off a boat drunk and beat him. Trust me Diaz has no issues with McGoat. Terrible matchup for him.

Unlike rest of you johnny come latleys I actually bet against mcgoat first time and will do it again all day.

Conor has a 1% chance. Cut stoppage.

He beat McGregor on 11 days notice m8 it's literally like the Great White Hype. He's gonna come in fat and still win.

Great-White-Hype.jpg

Cabo Nate beat Prime Full Camp Conor. No sweating the rematch bruh.

He beat McGregor on 11 days notice m8 it's literally like the Great White Hype. He's gonna come in fat and still win.

Great-White-Hype.jpg
If Nate thinks the same way you do, he'll get sonned. This type of sentiment is exactly what TS is referring to, and would be a very poor omen of things to come in the rematch.

Honestly, did we forget that Nate was actually getting lit up pretty well in the early going of the first fight?

If Nate doesn't come correct, you know the ref will not be shy about stopping the fight. HE's UFC's boy, not Nate.

Back