I am afraid for Nate Diaz.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
No, This is not a thread made by McNutthuger. Just a neutral audience expressing his opinion.

I am not here to say How Mcgregor is going to butcher him or dominate him or how he was lucky to win the first encounter but not this time. No it is not. That's Mcfanboys' narrative.

I am more afraid because I think Nate is not taking preparation for this match seriously. ( Perhaps he is serious & I am unable to see it). With all these media appearances I think it will work as a distraction for him. Hope he won't buy up all this hype.

I hope he won't go batshit crazy & lose cannon right at the start of the match. Cause Conor has the ability to catch him up with his counter. also hope he isn't taking Conor lightly. Hope he is not getting himself into the narrative that he can outright dominate Conor McGregor. Yes he can but he has to retain his composure .

If he can do what he does without putting any extra effort, He can win this match easily. But if he goes outright crazy then he will make himself lose in this match. At this point only he can beat himself.

But I think in this match he is going there to make a point, to dominate Conor from the first bell. Which IMO will be a mistake. A reason Conor can win this.

If that happen, then at least I won't be surprised.

How can you fuck up using the word "of" when you mean "for"?

Honestly, you have a good point, but ffs mang.

Nate is a fighting veteran who is always in shape. A few more media commitments won't change a thing in my opinion. He knows what he has to do because he's done it countless times before.

Worst-case scenario his team would keep him grounded and focused.

Also: tl;dr

He seems like he might want to slap the fuck out of me.

2qkmflw.jpg

Is this some kinda Pokemon shit or what.

Nate has been doing this for a long time

Speaking to your point: I disagree.

Nate is such a veteran of MMA, and such a pro, surrounded by pros.

He will come into this match fully equipped ninja style.

Nayte took their last fight on short notice.

Nayte took their last fight on short notice.

And they both did a fuck load of media to point where McGregor actually said "This all bullshit, going back and forth... we're ready to fight now".

2qkmflw.jpg

Is this some kinda Pokemon shit or what.
"Stares off into space, sometimes not moving for three whole days"

Sounds like it could be Nate after smoking a whole buncha nice shit

It might be the case for Conor since he put so much effort into each media appearance but Nate just does his normal thing, effortless and kick back.
Shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Speaking to your point: I disagree.

Nate is such a veteran of MMA, and such a pro, surrounded by pros.

He will come into this match fully equipped ninja style.
This sounds like a disguised PED accusation?!

Edit an Dub yourself

;)

I'm afraid Nate will get charged for murder.

Nate is a fighting veteran who is always in shape. A few more media commitments won't change a thing in my opinion. He knows what he has to do because he's done it countless times before.

Worst-case scenario his team would keep him grounded and focused.

Also: tl;dr

Yep, he is no Justin Scoggins. Nate is a professional and knows what's expected of him and what's at stake.

If you think he doesnt KNOW Conor is coming for that redemption hard...your crazy.

He should have taken a UFC 200 fight. He waits for a rematch? Dust some dude and progress your own hype. Fight at 202 again.

Dude waiting for Conor.

Conor would have taken that UFC 200 spot if he were Nate. 100%

Make your own money fight.

When Nate comes in motivated (MONEY)...he shows up shredded and ready to go all night long. An uninterested Nate is still hard to handle, but a motivated Nate is going to hand Conor yet another loss to his record.

Back