I am a sadist. Make Hector Lombard vs Michael Bisping

if history has taught us anything: vitor will pull out of the fight with a broken hand. lombard will step in and murder bisping.

I don't know how watching Lombard get outboxed for 15 minutes is particularly brutal.

Mike would be on his bike playing tag while lombard whiffs punches with them t-rex arms. Wouldn't be a good fight unless bisping gets ko'd in a PhotoShop kind of way. Odds of that are slim and none

People think Lombard is all power. Hes actually a great technician, and actually knows how to box with good footwork.

+ Power + Foward Motion

= Bisping getting knocked out brutally.

One of the most obvious conclusions. Lombard would just walk through Bisping's punches and KO him.

Lol, we all know you just started watching MMA.

id rather see lombard v belcher/okami winner, makes more sense imo

people are going to say But Dan Henderson beat Fedor etc, hes so much more of a legend, more proven, etc etc,

and its true but as its been shown numerous times before it isn't everything. in the end styles make fights.

and imo Lombard would beat Dan Henderson at MW.(probably by KO)

Your really swinging from those nuts.

People still vastly underrate Bisping. I don't even like the guy at all but he's fought a lot of powerful punchers and only Hendo was able to knock him out.

and he's only gotten better and better. He's way better than he was when he lost to wanderlei.

he would probably pick hector apart with his reach and long punches

Lombard beats Bisping anywhere the fight goes.

Lombard is better than Bisping everywhere except trash talking.

Bisping will eat his own words as he is getting KO'd by vicious rights and lefts.

Bisping please give me a break he will trash talk anyone to make a dollar

Lomabard will crush him for the trash talking he has done.

No Bisping has a already much better opponent in Vitor Belfort.

People still vastly underrate Bisping. I don't even like the guy at all but he's fought a lot of powerful punchers and only Hendo was able to knock him out.

and he's only gotten better and better. He's way better than he was when he lost to wanderlei.

he would probably pick hector apart with his reach and long punches

Yes exactly that's why i have no interest in seeing this fight. People want to see Bisping hurt i think there is only 1 or 2 people in the middleweight division now that can do that. He is fight one of them in Jan and if he wins that he will get a shot at the other one.

No Bisping has a already much better opponent in Vitor Belfort.

nfl-network-laughing-o.gif

haha! good one. i didn't know that beating an undersized akiyama and an out shape rumble (with assists from mirgliota) made someone elite.

Whenever Bisping fights a power puncher everyone is so certain he's going to get knocked out.

It's happened once in his entire career.

Bisping beats Lombard pretty handily.

He still shown signs of weakness against them though. If Stann can clock him nicely I'm sure Lombard can.

Bisping picks him apart fairly easily. Especially in the later rounds.

He still shown signs of weakness against them though. If Stann can clock him nicely I'm sure Lombard can.

who's bisping fought with serious knockout power in the past couple of years aside from stann (who has probably the worst grappling at mw so he got cage f'cked)?

sonnen - no
miller - no
rivera - no
akiyama - no
miller - no
silva - yes (although diminished) and he rocked the sh't out of bisping

it'd never make it to the later rounds. lombard by tko in the first.

Lombards sloppy hay makers aren't gonna catch bisping. I am the furthest thing from a bisping fan but he has solid boxing and that is all it takes.

nfl-network-laughing-o.gif

haha! good one. i didn't know that beating an undersized akiyama and an out shape rumble (with assists from mirgliota) made someone elite.

it's vitor belfort you're talking about..... you don't think vitor belfort is a great striker?

wait, wait...even worse, you don't think Vitor is elite but you think HECTOR LOMBARD is?

haha! good one. I didn't know that losing to Boetsch and then outstriking a grappler made someone elite.

wow... seriously.. trying to discredit Vitor while acting like Lombard would easily beat Michael Bisping. the fuck is going on around here...

it's vitor belfort you're talking about..... you don't think vitor belfort is a great striker?

wait, wait...even worse, you don't think Vitor is elite but you think HECTOR LOMBARD is?

haha! good one. I didn't know that losing to Boetsch and then outstriking a grappler made someone elite.

wow... seriously.. trying to discredit Vitor while acting like Lombard would easily beat Michael Bisping. the fuck is going on around here...

Are you saying Vitor career consists of more than just wins over akiyama and rumble? Do you have a source for this claim?

Back