I am a sadist. Make Hector Lombard vs Michael Bisping

That would be so brutal.

Bisping would have a ton of reach and height over Lombard, and he's not afraid to hit and run/dance. I'm not sure Lombard wins, and a stoppage over Paul Harris doesn't change that.

People think Lombard is all power. Hes actually a great technician, and actually knows how to box with good footwork.

+ Power + Foward Motion

= Bisping getting knocked out brutally.

One of the most obvious conclusions. Lombard would just walk through Bisping's punches and KO him.

Bisping would have a ton of reach and height over Lombard, and he's not afraid to hit and run/dance. I'm not sure Lombard wins, and a stoppage over Paul Harris doesn't change that.

This.

Bisping would most likely win by UD.

agree. Bisping's stand-up is way better than Palhares'. Lombard is the favorite though.

Shertards would spend months working themselves into a frenzy over the thought of Bisping being knocked out. Mike would win a fairly comfortable decision and Lombard would then be a "can".

I think Hector's speed would get him the KO but it'd be very interesting. Huge fan of both guys.

it would be interesting to see if Hector could catch Bisping clean, otherwise I foresee a UD for the count.

Bisping would UD him.
Let's see Vitor vs Bisping first.

I'm a fan of both guys, and I think Bisping would take it kind of handily. People keep saying how much Lombard was pressing the action, but he really wasn't. He's a guy that likes to sit and set things up, I notice. Bisping only struggles against swarmers, which is why Vitor is so dangerous.

Just like Stann/Bisping?

Stann has no technique he is pure power. Lombard can actually stay in the pocket, measure punches, and counter punch guys.

All Stann does is put his head down and swing wild.
I dont understand why people dont see how technical Lombard is. He is not some kind of power puncher with no skills. His timing is amazing also.

I'm a fan of both guys, and I think Bisping would take it kind of handily. People keep saying how much Lombard was pressing the action, but he really wasn't. He's a guy that likes to sit and set things up, I notice. Bisping only struggles against swarmers, which is why Vitor is so dangerous.

Henderson is flat footed too. But he is really good at timing guys when they punch. Lombard is even better at that and much faster.

Whenever Bisping fights a power puncher everyone is so certain he's going to get knocked out.

It's happened once in his entire career.

Bisping beats Lombard pretty handily.

Bisping is next in line for Anderson, just has to beat vitor

Henderson is flat footed too. But he is really good at timing guys when they punch. Lombard is even better at that and much faster.

Lombard hasn't done 20% of what Dan has been able to do. I don't know if Lombard KOs Bisping (who I think is better now than when he faced Dan), but Dan is much more accomplished.

Lombard hasn't done 20% of what Dan has been able to do. I don't know if Lombard KOs Bisping (who I think is better now than when he faced Dan), but Dan is much more accomplished.

people are going to say But Dan Henderson beat Fedor etc, hes so much more of a legend, more proven, etc etc,

and its true but as its been shown numerous times before it isn't everything. in the end styles make fights.

and imo Lombard would beat Dan Henderson at MW.(probably by KO)

and imo Lombard would beat Dan Henderson at MW.(probably by KO)

I actually agree with that. Dan isn't a world beater at MW, and all his greatest accomplishments have come above 185. However, I would like to see if Lombard looks good in the UFC against someone with a fight IQ above 20 before I start thinking he can destroy a legit fighter like Bisping. I think Lombard/Cung would be a great fight.

Lombard would rush him tag him and put him to sleep end of story

Back