I am 100% convinced, Khabib Nurmagomedov is the greatest fighter to ever fight in the UFC

Hes a lightweight and wrestles with Daniel Cormier and Cain Velasquez as his main training partners.

This is crazy. If he was a natural 205lbs, I can only imagine he will be a nightmare for Jon Jones. More dangerous than Cormier.
Yes..."main training partners"

{<jordan}

They train at AKA. Just because there's a video of khabib and DC wrestling it does not mean it's happened more than once. DC and Cain would stomp khabib into dust.

Tibau never popped for roids, he popped for EPO which is for endurance. And Nick Diaz outgrappled Tibau when they fought
And so did Joe Stevenson if I remember correctly.
Trying to turn Tibau into some grappling god is just bullshit.

C'mon every1 give the TS likes, shut this mofo
I would if it wasn't a shitty thread by TS. If there was a dislike button for both of you I would click it. Stop riding TS's dick.

TS, all right, you like Khabib's style, that is just fine. I also like it, as I also like Conor's - I just think hes so overrated but thats something else.

That said, and looking at your gif nr. 1, IMO the moment Khabib uses his right to try land something in Conor he will eat a big left and may be droped - or at least open the door for it.

If he tries to strike with Conor he WILL lose. I cant bet on this because I dont expect him to do that.

Khabib should fake some striking to force Conor to counterstrike, and while he does it, Khabib takes him down. This aint that hard to do, we see it everyday. If he does that, Conor will look like an amateur.

Greatness is based on achievements, and Khabib hasn't done shit yet. Not saying he wont, but this is premature.

He has a bunch to prove, yet. He is incredible, though, and his chin might carry him through his striking sloppiness.

I'm a huge Khabib fan, but LOL not even close. He hasn't proven himself in the UFC long enough. But if he stays healthy I believe he'll be in the conversation in a few years.

And so did Joe Stevenson if I remember correctly.
Trying to turn Tibau into some grappling god is just bullshit.

Steroids don't make you go from a shitty grappler to a defensive takedown wizard, clown. Tibau and Trujillo are the same size and Trujillo got ragdolled. Tibau is notoriously difficult to take down.

Back