I am 100% convinced, Khabib Nurmagomedov is the greatest fighter to ever fight in the UFC

I've noticed there is an apparent myth among these forums that his striking is very poor.

This is not true. Looking at his fight statistics, he has soundly outstruck on the feet every single one of his opponents (including Rafael Dos Anjos, who he outstruck very soundly on the feet and Michael Johnson).

Yes, he outlanded Michael Johnson on the feet according to the fight stats. But Michael Johnson landed the hardest punch.

But I do think people should be very careful on underestimating Khabib's striking. He has outstruck every out everyone he has fought statistically on the feet. This is a common myth among Sherdog that his striking is poor, but I believe it is not just based on these stats. A lot of his good strikes do not get noticed.

I do not think we have seen a fighter with such ferocity, such strength, and such exceptional wrestling ability. His ground and pound is more aggressive than any fighter I have seen, like Fedor or Lesnar.

His chin is tested and strong. He is a monster for his divsion.

I think we have found the best fighter of all time, in my opinion.

OizRdA.gif

I guess I know why you only have three likes now.

Hes a lightweight and wrestles with Daniel Cormier and Cain Velasquez as his main training partners.

This is crazy. If he was a natural 205lbs, I can only imagine he will be a nightmare for Jon Jones. More dangerous than Cormier.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard..... No offense

Hes a lightweight and wrestles with Daniel Cormier and Cain Velasquez as his main training partners.

This is crazy. If he was a natural 205lbs, I can only imagine he will be a nightmare for Jon Jones. More dangerous than Cormier.

But what makes you think he would be a nightmare compared to DC?
I think DC's stand up is more dangerous and he wasn't able to put Jones in any danger.
I just don't see how he would be able to take Jones down continually and keep him there.
He would be lit up on the feet and also would be taken by Jones.

Not saying he couldn't win this imaginary match up but right now Jones would the favorite.

But his take down defense rate was over 90%. Very much because of the steroids.

12 losses for Tibau. You'd be better off just saying it was a poor performance for KN instead of blaming PEDs that didn't even make Tibau that impressive.

As for being the greatest ever, sorry Khabib just doesn't have the scalps to make the claim. Not even close. Maybe someday, I hope so. He's miles away at this point. If he beats Conor for the belt then defends half a dozen times against the best there is, he's in the convo.

He wrestles with Borat Nurmagomedov and Sagdiev Nurmagomedov as his main sparring partners. He goes to that Cormier team a couple of weeks before the fight and they'd be complete morons to let him go hard with those guys. Which they do because they're complete morons and all injure themselves and pull out of fights at the last minute.

You must remember, this was before USADA. And Tibau is a steroid abuser who was caught. This is very well known.

No one outgrappled Tibau in this time when he was using steroids.

Tibau never popped for roids, he popped for EPO which is for endurance. And Nick Diaz outgrappled Tibau when they fought

He strikes effectively because everyone he fights is worried of TD, ground game and rightfully so.

I haven't watched much of him. I always miss his fights for whatever reason. But from what I've seen, he reminds me of a miniature Cain. Relentless, particularly with his wrestling.

Needs to win a title first and then join the queue

Needs multiple title defenses

A troll account from 2002, will wonders never cease. His striking is not that good, and the primary reasons he gets the results he does from it is that striking in MMA is generally poor and his grappling is such a threat. This allows him to be super aggressive and defensively irresponsible without paying for it most of the time. If he comes flying at Conor like an enraged retard then we'll see just how good his chin really is.

It's like Conor's ground game; it's by far the weakest part of his game so it seems weaker than it really is even though it's actually not terrible.

You are wrong

after Anderson Silva, Jon jones is the best fighter that ever fought in UFC
Jon roids jones isnt even considered seriously. on peds when he fought cormier. narrowly beat gus (proll on peds). he should fight cyborg for the enhanced belt.

I haven't watched much of him. I always miss his fights for whatever reason. But from what I've seen, he reminds me of a miniature Cain. Relentless, particularly with his wrestling.

What ts is really saying that sense 2002 he has learne fuckol when it comes to mma

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back