I am 100% convinced, Khabib Nurmagomedov is the greatest fighter to ever fight in the UFC

Shadowdean

Fear the Menanite!!!
@purple
Reaction score
I've noticed there is an apparent myth among these forums that his striking is very poor.

This is not true. Looking at his fight statistics, he has soundly outstruck on the feet every single one of his opponents (including Rafael Dos Anjos, who he outstruck very soundly on the feet and Michael Johnson).

Yes, he outlanded Michael Johnson on the feet according to the fight stats. But Michael Johnson landed the hardest punch.

But I do think people should be very careful on underestimating Khabib's striking. He has outstruck every out everyone he has fought statistically on the feet. This is a common myth among Sherdog that his striking is poor, but I believe it is not just based on these stats. A lot of his good strikes do not get noticed.

I do not think we have seen a fighter with such ferocity, such strength, and such exceptional wrestling ability. His ground and pound is more aggressive than any fighter I have seen, like Fedor or Lesnar.

His chin is tested and strong. He is a monster for his divsion.

I think we have found the best fighter of all time, in my opinion.

OizRdA.gif

You are wrong

after Anderson Silva, Jon jones is the best fighter that ever fought in UFC

If Khabib's dad had your faith he wouldn't be ducking Aldo on his son's behalf

Yup. Wins over Darrell Horcher and Michael Johnson in the last 2.5 years clearly exemplifies that.

Watch the Tibau fight

best case for Khabib is being known as the gureatest gurappler in UFC history. Dont think his overall game will be good enough to be in GOAT talks but he could claim LW title with how dominant his takedowns, chaining, transitions, relenteless and top game are

Watch the Tibau fight

best case for Khabib is being known as the gureatest gurappler in UFC history. Dont think his overall game will be good enough to be in GOAT talks but he could claim LW title with how dominant his takedowns, chaining, transitions, relenteless and top game are
You must remember, this was before USADA. And Tibau is a steroid abuser who was caught. This is very well known.

No one outgrappled Tibau in this time when he was using steroids.

Grappler yeah. Fighter no. His overall striking is subpar but his wrestling and chin make up for it

Cody is undefeated and more proven than Khabib. If anyone is the future GOAT, its him.

You must remember, this was before USADA. And Tibau is a steroid abuser who was caught. This is very well known.

No one outgrappled Tibau in this time when he was using steroids.

Nevertheless Tibau wasn't exactly a world-beater at the time.

Well you don't need a lot of convincing then.

Some guy asked me about khabib and if he is good as he heard he will fight Conor. Described him as the best grappler ever fought in the ufc. I think thats the best describtion

Khabib rapes bears

Last edited:
You think p4p a 205 Khabib would beat Jones? I don't see it.
Hes a lightweight and wrestles with Daniel Cormier and Cain Velasquez as his main training partners.

This is crazy. If he was a natural 205lbs, I can only imagine he will be a nightmare for Jon Jones. More dangerous than Cormier.

I don't see it, and I think a counter-striker with good footwork will eat him up.

That's one aggressive and hyperactive sounding Russian.

Nope it's Conor.

Back