I always thought Fedor was a fat WW, but I am not so sure anymore

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
The man gets dwarfed by Chris Cyborg ffs

EM7xyMBU0AAHs9T.jpg

While all the other fighters are cutting a ton of weight to try an fight the guy who couldn't cut so much, Fedor didn't care. He just fought them all super heavweights. And beat them. And he did it while packing a ton of fat.

Fedor is not that small as it looks in that picture.

That's why he's the GOAT. You have these guys like Costa boasting about being 236lbs and fighting at MW. Then you have real badasses like Fedor.

That's why he's the GOAT. You have these guys like Costa boasting about being 236lbs and fighting at MW. Then you have real badasses like Fedor.

Fedor is the BMF too, besides being the GOAT.

Fedor fought to finish, every time, no half measures, while other so called "GOATS" not only plan to go to a decision, they won't even try to finish, Fedor brought all the seemingly uncontrollable and the insane, all the vicious and the evil

Fedor fought to finish, every time, no half measures, while other so called "GOATS" not only plan to go to a decision, they won't even try to finish, Fedor brought all the seemingly uncontrollable and the insane, all the vicious and the evil

Yes Fedor's ferocity is truly a sight to behold,and is admired by ALL,not everyone can physically fight this way.

Fedor was a legit 235 lbs Hw in his day, thick and strong as fuck. This whole shit thst hes a natural MW is bullshit, if he was a MW he would of fought there

The weird thing is, fedor would be much lighter than costa if he shredded

Guy is definitely the GOAT easily

Hai hai hai at the end lol. Everyone STFU's

The girl at the end also got startled at the end lol, her shoulders where moving after those hai hai.

He preferred to have the speed advantage while fighting in the weakest division in MMA history.

lmao he got ktfo by a lw dan hendo by your logic

Fedor was a legit 235 lbs Hw in his day, thick and strong as fuck. This whole shit thst hes a natural MW is bullshit, if he was a MW he would of fought there
Thank you, I agree 100%. I hardly ever see anyone who shares this opinion with me. Sure he was smaller then a couple of his opponents. But the man was clearly a HW fighter.

I don’t know about you guys but I hear Affliction is making a comeback!

Fedor is the goat. 59% bf and didn’t give care

Another not so cleverly disguised thread to suck Fedor’s D.

Omgggg look how huge Karyn Bryant looks.

eFnHAis.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Why would he go down a division when he was undefeated at HW and regarded as the GOAT?

He was carrying quite a bit of fat of course even during his early Pride run, I would imagine a lean Fedor back then could have been sub 220lbs so arguably more LHW territory or a very big MW cut like Costa.

HW in Pride was clearly the richest division though, why go down if your undefeated there? it was also arguably the division with the biggest tests, Fedor vs Wanderlei or Shogun might have been nice(and he did fight Babalu and Arona at HW) but Nog and Crocop were bigger tests IMHO.

Back