I always liked Nick Diaz.

Of course not. I got a reply and I answered it.

So, that was for the OP? I'm asking because GSP wasn't mentioned by TS. Odd reply if so but whatever.

swear to god its a coincidence, didnt mean to bust your balls

the TS said "But in hindsight I don’t think he has any really impressive wins in MMA?" and i just thought about the fight i downloaded... then thought as others say hes more an entertainer rather than a legend

did you notice i actually posted that without having read your message, and then edited to add the quote

its a fight, of course everybody is going to get hit and blood can spill... but how did it end?
diaz being a sore loser talking shit because he knew he couldnt do much, just hold on until the end
So, now it was a fight? Now GSP got hit? What happened to "words were the only thing he had"? How could you be wrong? You were watching the fight yesterday! lol

He fucked up Lawler when Lawler was being thought of as the Tyson of MMA. B.J, Noons, Gomi, Shamrock?

You just names three LWs, two completely washed up old men and a Lawler who was very green and not even top 10 ranked. Don't lie and say he was thought of as the Tyson of MMA

Truth is, Nick was never an elite WW

So, now it was a fight? Now GSP got hit? What happened to "words were the only thing he had"? How could you be wrong? You were watching the fight yesterday! lol

dude..... are you intoxicated , trolling or stupid?

You just names three LWs, two completely washed up old men and a Lawler who was very green and not even top 10 ranked. Don't lie and say he was thought of as the Tyson of MMA

Nick was never elite and BJ was a LW yet both of them are the closest anyones come to beating GSP....yup...definitely not elite.

Nick was never elite and BJ was a LW yet both of them are the closest anyones come to beating GSP....yup...definitely not elite.
What the fuck are you talking about? Hendricks and Condit were far closer to beating GSP then Nick was. Nick got dominated by GSP. Serra and Hughes DID best GSP

And old man Penn that fought Nick is not the same as the young prime Penn that poked GSP in the eye

Nick is not Elite. Thats why his record is 1-7 vs top 10 fighters that are not LWs. There is zero argument that Nick has ever been an elite fighter

dude..... are you intoxicated , trolling or stupid?
I pointed out the things you've said before and after. Going personal just makes you look even worse.
i was watching his fight against gsp yesterday

guy was getting dominated and kept talking shit round after round... words were the only thing he had

same as now both nick and nate... too much social media but 0 fights

they are funny guys with that gangstah vibe they bring, but thats it, just above average

did you notice i actually posted that without having read your message, and then edited to add the quote

its a fight, of course everybody is going to get hit and blood can spill... but how did it end?
diaz being a sore loser talking shit because he knew he couldnt do much, just hold on until the end

I pointed out the things you've said before and after. Going personal just makes you look even worse.

ok since you are a bit slow ill put it in another words

he (nick diaz)
was on disadvantage most of the time
he (nick diaz)
was angry because he was losing
he was angry like a little kid, knowing he couldnt do anything to win against gsp (the canadian guy dominating him)
he started insulting
punches werent enough against his inevitable loss, so the sore loser kept talking shit
to this day, being just above average, he keeps talking shit , so does his brother, comes in the genes

take a deep breath before replying, i think you are too sensitive

ok since you are a bit slow ill put it in another words

he (nick diaz)
was on disadvantage most of the time
he (nick diaz)
was angry because he was losing
he was angry like a little kid, knowing he couldnt do anything to win against gsp (the canadian guy dominating him)
he started insulting
punches werent enough against his inevitable loss, so the sore loser kept talking shit
to this day, being just above average, he keeps talking shit , so does his brother, comes in the genes

take a deep breath before replying, i think you are too sensitive
Says the guy who called me names, called Diaz names and changes the narrative every two minutes or so.

I have a different opinion and you'll just have to deal with it.

Says the guy who called me names, called Diaz names and changes the narrative every two minutes or so.

I have a different opinion and you'll just have to deal with it.
i change the narrative because you dont understand things so i try to explain myself in different ways so you can finally get my point

yeah i deal with it, ill sleep well dont worry

have a good day

No impressive wins? Lawler(UFC Champ),B.J. Penn(UFC Champ Champ), K.J. Noons, Paul Daley.

And most of his losses were to former champs or all time greats as well.

I dont think anyone would argue the Diaz bros are goats or anything but they are always entertaining and were top 10 fighters most of thier careers. With that being said i wish they would start fighting or stfu these days.
But in hindsight I don’t think he has any really impressive wins in MMA?

Correct me if I’m wrong. I think he came up in an era in the sport where Jiu Jitsu and boxing were all you needed.

If you were two dimensional and in shape you had an advantage over most b and c level fighters.

I would probably consider Nick and his brother A- level fighters. The kinds of guys you need to fill up your division.

I think that was a wierd early stoppage KO. They should have let that continue.
Lol, you can't be serious, he face planted him like we had never seen before and very rarely since!!

Edit: I think I was trolled cause that's just absurd

You didn’t explain shit. Hey moron, answer my question then if it’s so simple who did his opponents beat to be ranked? They all fought unranked fighters stupid. I just listed the top fighters in that division during that time and yet Nick and all of his opponents he beat lost to or never even fought lol.

So again, how are they ranked? You have to beat a ranked fighter to be ranked and the only one he beat was Gomi. So I guess Nick was ranked at the 160 pound division which never existed in most of the organizations. The only 2 I can think of is Pride and Elite XC LOL

So again, explain to me how KJ was ranked in the top 10? Better yet, how was Daley? Or Zaromskis?

Here is the list again so tell me who Nick beat to be ranked?
2008-2010 top WW
GSP
Thiago Alves
KOS
Jon Fitch
Mike Swick
Paulo Thiago
Mike Pierce
Carlos Condit
Matt Hughes
Diego Sanchez
Karo
Mike Pyle
John Hathaway

F’n joke!
{<jordan}

Dude, put this list at least 7 more times and it will still be incomplete.
You clearly have no clue about MMA, but I'm not going to be your teacher. You need to educate yourself.
I'll give you some examples - Zaromskis beat Hayato Sakurai, who not only was a top ranked fighter, but once was actually #1 P4P fighter in the world. He was top 10 when Zaromskis beat him.
Daley beat Kampmann who was on the way to WW title shot and was actually top 5 ATM.
Who else do you want? Do your homework.

You're clueless about MMA and a history of MMA. You probably haven't seen any fights and do not have a clue what is happening there. It's a pity for you to sit on sherdog for so much time and being so ignorant about MMA. You're a waste of space.

1. ALL of the fighters I mentioned were ranked.
2. Your list is a joke that shows that you're a clueless casual.
3. Nick Diaz is a great fighter with a great legacy, and no revisionist moron can change that.

The paul daley fight is one of my favorite fights. But ya mma has evolved way past him. Having a black belt in bjj, have great boxing and tough as nails was a solid combination back in the day.
Yeah for sure, MMA has evolved way beyond such a skill set, I mean just look at a Max Holloway for example (minus the the BJJ Blackbelt).

Nobody with top of the food chain cardio, toughness, Boxing and BJJ could possibly compete in this highly evolved version of MMA!!!

Lol, where do people come up with this "the sport has evolved to much" BS narrative? The only real eveolution we've seen is well rounded fighters becoming the norm instead of an anomaly and weightcutting practises raising the average size of guys in each class by around 10 lbs.

Is this just the go to response for newer fans when they are trying to sound like they've been around longer than they have for some bizarre reason?

I never said elite? Just that he had some impressive wins. The Diaz brothers have entertained me for years, I love the guys and hope they are both back Stockton slapping bitches soon...

But in hindsight I don’t think he has any really impressive wins in MMA?

Correct me if I’m wrong. I think he came up in an era in the sport where Jiu Jitsu and boxing were all you needed.

If you were two dimensional and in shape you had an advantage over most b and c level fighters.

I would probably consider Nick and his brother A- level fighters. The kinds of guys you need to fill up your division.
Uhhhhhh.....
Shamrock
Noons
Daley
Lawler
Penn
Condit
Gomi
Cyborg
Parisyan
Etc...

Diaz best win is a prime gomi.
However he messed that up by having to much thc in his system.

Back