I always liked Nick Diaz.

What a bunch of idiotic, clueless, revisionist blabbering.
"Fans" like you are the worst.

Everyone I mentioned was ranked. "Past their prime", as I mentioned, is your idiotic irrelevant assumption that interests nobody.

You claimed these fighters weren't ranked. I shoved straight into your stupid face that they were.

And now you, continuing being an imbecile, claim that during 2 YEARS there were only 13 RANKED WWs?
You clearly have no IQ or knowledge to continue this conversation.

CONCLUSION: Nick Diaz has a lot of great wins over ranked , respected and top opponents, whether you like it or not.
13? I typed 13 to show he never beat anyone it the top 13 which is embarrassing. I was going to type only 10 but I was making a point.
Here’s more to make you look even more stupid.

More top WW 2008-2010
Rick Story
Jake Ellenberger
Martin Kampmann
Matt Serra
Sean Serk
Anthony Johnson
Jay Hieron

Now we’re in the top 20 category and yet he beat none of these guys! LOL
<{outtahere}>

And now you, continuing being an imbecile, claim that during 2 YEARS there were only 13 RANKED WWs?

Btw moron, learn to count. How are you going to call me an embecile when you can’t do simple math?
2008-2010 isn’t “2 YEARS” LOL, it’s 3 years
<{Heymansnicker}>

But in hindsight I don’t think he has any really impressive wins in MMA?

Correct me if I’m wrong. I think he came up in an era in the sport where Jiu Jitsu and boxing were all you needed.

If you were two dimensional and in shape you had an advantage over most b and c level fighters.

I would probably consider Nick and his brother A- level fighters. The kinds of guys you need to fill up your division.

You are wrong. Maia, Lesnar and others have proven that. You can still be one dimensional and have success.

I'm not a huge Diaz fan, but the Nick vs Paul Daley fight was extremely epic. The atmosphere, the trash talk, the announcing, and the fight itself, one of the most hype fights ever. If you haven't seen it, you really should.

The paul daley fight is one of my favorite fights. But ya mma has evolved way past him. Having a black belt in bjj, have great boxing and tough as nails was a solid combination back in the day.

Lol what? Most UFC WWs only have one thing to rely on, Nick had two and the sport has evolved past him? You know Mike Perry was one fight away from the belt just last year right?

Lol what? Most UFC WWs only have one thing to rely on, Nick had two and the sport has evolved past him? You know Mike Perry was one fight away from the belt just last year right?
Shut up

lol sure thing " That209 ", it was a WW fighting a LW.

:rolleyes:

We just saw a BW get destroyed in seconds by a FLW. A fighter can be bigger but that doesn’t mean they’ll be as effective at that weight. You should know this by now. Nicks size had nothing to do with him winning.

Boom! None of those guys were ranked.
These were the top ranked WWs and none of the guys he beat are on the list.

GSP
Thiago Alves
KOS
Jon Fitch
Mike Swick
Paulo Thiago
Mike Pierce
Carlos Condit
Matt Hughes
Diego Sanchez
Karo
Mike Pyle
John Hathaway
Rick Story
Jake Ellenberger
Martin Kampmann
Matt Serra
Sean Serk
Anthony Johnson
Jay Hieron

TS......I disagree.

Thanks for reading.

Losing the Gomi win because of weed was unfortunate, I don't think it enhanced his performance.
I agree overall but I don't believe he was high in the fight to begin with.
From what I've read the results the doctors(?) gave were so high that he should be smoking not a long time before his fight. Nobody saw him smoking though. Oh well.

As for weed itself; I smoked a few times back in the day. Going by my personal experience, I consider it a performance dehancing drug.lol Good for temporary stress relief though.

Come on, Nick has some great names in his record, and above that, the way he destroyed some of those opponents, the volume punching, the pressure, the cardio, the jiu jitsu.

How can you not love the Diaz bro.

No one say they are better than GSP, but they are great

Come on, Nick has some great names in his record, and above that, the way he destroyed some of those opponents, the volume punching, the pressure, the cardio, the jiu jitsu.

How can you not love the Diaz bro.

No one say they are better than GSP, but they are great
I do consider Nick better than GSP. Don't speak on behalf of others please.

Lol, you are actually right bro, we both believe in it

And don't forget Diaz 1,2 & 5, that's another big name in his record

i was watching his fight against gsp yesterday

guy was getting dominated and kept talking shit round after round... words were the only thing he had

same as now both nick and nate... too much social media but 0 fights

they are funny guys with that gangstah vibe they bring, but thats it, just above average

i was watching his fight against gsp yesterday

guy was getting dominated and kept talking shit round after round... words were the only thing he had

same as now both nick and nate... too much social media but 0 fights

they are funny guys with that gangstah vibe they bring, but thats it, just above average
There's another one...
"words were the only thing he had" . Well, I guess Nick's words can hurt you since GSP was bleeding in the 3rd...

Let's see how many more will come to bust my chops, how many will twist what happened and how many will rage for having my own opinion.

There's another one...
"words were the only thing he had" . Well, I guess Nick's words can hurt you since GSP was bleeding in the 3rd...

Let's see how many more will come to bust my chops, how many will twist what happened and how many will rage for having my own opinion.

did you notice i actually posted that without having read your message, and then edited to add the quote

its a fight, of course everybody is going to get hit and blood can spill... but how did it end?
diaz being a sore loser talking shit because he knew he couldnt do much, just hold on until the end

did you notice i actually posted that without having read your message, and then edited to add the quote
Of course not. I got a reply and I answered it.

So, that was for the OP? I'm asking because GSP wasn't mentioned by TS. Odd reply if so but whatever.

Who cares? It's about entertainment!

Gatti got beat virtually everyone he stepped up and even lost to a journeyman in Mickey ward but he was loved by so many because he was exciting.

Same with Diaz. It's why he gets love despite bbein out for years. We know if he ever steps back in there, it's going to be an event.

Back