I admit a hype train came to a screeching halt..

Wouldn't say that he took him down twice in the first

He didnt finish him in the first though - he didnt get his back with a full body lock in the first. It came after he landed the punch.

Sage still has juice (no pun intended) he just really needz to tighten up on holes and keep grinding, and get card from Jouban about a part-time gig doing & video modeling

Choke was nice Gall is great when he has good positon on the mat, but he needed that winging punch to get there.
He set that winging punch up with an a standing elbow crank that whipped him into that winging punch

did you see cole miller lost as well

The best hype-train loss tonight was the Paige van Zant one.

That was the last one with some steam behind it.

We all know Mike Perry is just another fighter, and Sage's train had already been halted.

Michelle SCHOOLED van Zant, and I almost jizzed.

Now I'm off to watch some Oriental p0rn.

Thanks for the cheese, see ya's later.
Wasnt Paiges hype derailed when Pat Berrys girl tbrashed her

Both Sage and Gall could do with getting 5 or 6 fights outside the UFC, there's not enough low level guys in the UFC to keep giving them fights that they should win.

Too much too soon can kill the chances of a long term career.

xnfcspyge7kjz6vixd8k.gif

oo57bxawfqpn0ufedvyf.jpg

...That's 2 losses in the UFC now. Where does he go from here?

<{ohyeah}>

Platinum Bless

Plastic Perry got schooled also bruh. Dont lie to yourself

Wasnt Paiges hype derailed when Pat Berrys girl tbrashed her
Rose is legit though, and she showed heart in that to survive as long as she did.

She then comes back and starts jump switch-kicking people's heads off, so the maturation was exaggerated.

Michelle just shut that whole shit down lol.

How you feelin' J-man? Any word from Rex?
I'm alright :D

not had much time to shoop but I was able to watch the event live which was awesome, and I've downloaded some high quality photos from the event, as Perry pulled some hilarious faces during the fight and at the weigh-ins and faceoff.

just catching up with all the threads at the moment. not sure who is "active" currently

Back