defcon5

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That was kind of shity on Dana's part.

He gave Jones a car and look what happened? He totaled it drink driving

He gave Ronda a car

he gave other people cars and motorcycles

The least he could have done was give mm a nice mini van or family orientated SUV. I have never heard of mm in trouble with the law.

and btw as most of you know i don't like mm but what's fair is fair.

those perks are entitled to the draws

i didn't see Aldo getting a car,RDA,T.Wood,Stipe

Hell even my credit card gets me $15 in free uber every month.

hmmmm good point

you can easily see mm becoming enraged about this though whether he draws or not. he's been the champ down in the FW forever.

Dana could have attached conditions to the car

Now mm this is your car but you have to at least try and help us market your fights.

maybe dana can offer mm a car if he fights tj?

The least he could have done was give mm a nice mini van or family orientated SUV. I have never heard of mm in trouble with the law.

and btw as most of you know i don't like mm but what's fair is fair.
Dana would be like that cheap uncle on Christmas.
6a00d83451bae269e201310f96d468970c-pi

oh god mm would probably murder Dana if he showed up at mm house with that thing.

He has been taking it in the ass from day one from Dana White and anal sex is illegal I know here in Georgia and now since DJ has challenged that asshole he will surely do everything he can to ruin DJ's legacy and career just like Tito and Randy and whomever else has spoke out against him.

He couldn't find one with pedal extenders...

smallcars03.jpg
images

motoplan.jpg
images

Any one of these luxury vehicles would fit perfectly...

Or for the more sporty look...

Smallest+Cars+picture+(8).jpeg

Not a fan of Mouse but DFW could've at least spared bout $40 to get the p4p GOAT some wheels

SidewalkScreamer450w.jpg

marco-polo-van-feature_h.jpg

This is a cool van for mm or tj whoever wins the fight PLUS all bonuses are still on the table.

so you guys don't think this is a good incentive for mm take the fight and just forget about ppv points?

so mm regular pay with maybe $100k extra plus the van?!

also Dana has pay for the title tax and licensing fees. mm has purchase his own insurance policy though.

so you guys don't think this is a good incentive for mm take the fight and just forget about ppv points?

so mm regular pay with maybe $100k extra plus the van?!

also Dana has pay for the title tax and licensing fees. mm has purchase his own insurance policy though.

Or get him a new 10k gaming pc...He loves gaming. BAM! I solved the problem.

The car I would buy dj if I were Dana

Smart-ForTwo-Passion-Cabriolet.jpg

He has been taking it in the ass from day one from Dana White and anal sex is illegal I know here in Georgia and now since DJ has challenged that asshole he will surely do everything he can to ruin DJ's legacy and career just like Tito and Randy and whomever else has spoke out against him.
D0xku2d.jpg

he doesn't SELL. I wouldn't give him a car, either

Back