News I accidentally used a woman's public restroom today...

THE Red Beard

FCF Enforcer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was with the wife today refinancing Casa de Red (got a crazy interest rate and the house value went up about $100,000 in three years yeaaaaaaah baaaaaaaybeeeee!!!!) and afterwards we decided to get breakfast and check out a few stores in Bedford, NH as we rarely go down there.

We go to this home goods store my wife wanted to go to and I really had to drain the old lizard. I told my wife I'd be right back and went to the restroom. I go in and look for a urinal but alas, no urinals in sight! I go into a stall and notice it seems narrow. I've been doing push-ups so the shoulder boulders might be a factor. I piss and hear someone come in. Proper etiquette? Obviously I clear my throat so I make it known I'm there.

What happens next??? A woman's voice says, "Um you're in the woman's room..." Luckily it was my wife but holy shit! I would have went full

You guys ever accidentally done something like that? What would you have done? Wife is giving me a hard time lol

Cliffs: I accidentally went inside a woman's public restroom today. AMA!

Last edited:
Twice at 2 different Cracker Barrels I was standing at a urinal when an old woman walked out of the stall. They had to walk by 2 urinals to get to the stall so you'd think that would be a clue, lol.

Nah, but one time the lock was broken on a unisex bathroom and some poor Chinese lady had to look at my dick in between dim sum.

I told the waitstaff who clapped back that the lock was in perfect working order, and so I said, "Tell that to THAT lady over there with the expression on her face."

<OKC16>

No the other expression.

<{yearp}>

Nope.

<{walkerwhut}>

Close enough.

I use women's restrooms. Consciously.
When I need to go, I go.
tenor.gif

I learn from the best.

Oh, and some like it hot...

Last edited:
I was drunk as fuck in Brussels and had to take a mean shit. I found the bathroom and went in the stall and started letting loose. About 30 seconds later someone knocked on the door. Someone's in here, I replied. More knocking. Occupied, I insisted. More knocking and speaking in French. Give me a second I asked. Nope. A couple opened the door (the lock was bad and would barely catch) and somehow looked surprised to find a man shitting in the toilet. They turned around and left, and were kind enough to leave the door to the stall open. I finished my shit feeling a little more sober and a lot more confused about what the fuck had just happened.

I was drunk as fuck in Brussels and had to take a mean shit. I found the bathroom and went in the stall and started letting loose. About 30 seconds later someone knocked on the door. Someone's in here, I replied. More knocking. Occupied, I insisted. More knocking and speaking in French. Give me a second I asked. Nope. A couple opened the door (the lock was bad and would barely catch) and somehow looked surprised to find a man shitting in the toilet. They turned around and left, and were kind enough to leave the door to the stall open. I finished my shit feeling a little more sober and a lot more confused about the the fuck had just happened.
Dammit, hohner, stay out of the sex toilet!

I accidentally did at a basketball game once when I was taking my son to the bathroom. Luckily the team was terrible and I was in the cheap seats so it was pretty empty. But they had the women's exit opening right next to the men's entrance opening. I saw the men's sign on the wall and just walked into an opening.

I didn't look for urinals b/c the kid had to take a poop. So we go into the stall and he sits and starts pooping while I'm in teh stall waiting. As we walk out and he goes to wash his hands I see a women coming running in and into a stall. I figure she used the men's restroom b/c she drank too much and the men's was closer or easier or she just go confused. So I kind of smirked at her and nodded.

Then another woman came in and that's when I realized where I was!! After I left the bathroom I quickly went back to my seat. The nice part of having a kid there is I could just say he had to sit to poop and the men's bathrooms were all gross for him to sit on.

I was with the wife today refinancing Casa de Red (got a crazy interest rate and the house value went up about $100,000 in three years yeaaaaaaah baaaaaaaybeeeee!!!!) and afterwards we decided to get breakfast and check out a few stores in Bedford, NH as we rarely go down there.

We go to this home goods store my wife wanted to go to and I really had to drain the old lizard. I told my wife I'd be right back and went to the restroom. I go in and look for a urinal but alas, no urinals in sight! I go into a stall and notice it seems narrow. I've been doing push-ups so the shoulder boulders might be a factor. I piss and hear someone come in. Proper etiquette? Obviously I clear my throat so I make it known I'm there.

What happens next??? A woman's voice says, "Um you're in the woman's room..." Luckily it was my wife but holy shit! I would have went full

You guys ever accidentally did something like that? What would you have done? Wife is giving me a hard time lol

Are you gonna change your name to Bradley Chalkers?

Keep using woman's bathroom bro. When you get caught just say you identify as a woman, and shame your accusers for being a bigot and transphobe, starting with your wife first

I told her in 2020 you could never get in trouble for that. She disagrees...
Are you gonna change your name to Bradley Chalkers?

Is it available on here?

I was drunk as fuck in Brussels and had to take a mean shit. I found the bathroom and went in the stall and started letting loose. About 30 seconds later someone knocked on the door. Someone's in here, I replied. More knocking. Occupied, I insisted. More knocking and speaking in French. Give me a second I asked. Nope. A couple opened the door (the lock was bad and would barely catch) and somehow looked surprised to find a man shitting in the toilet. They turned around and left, and were kind enough to leave the door to the stall open. I finished my shit feeling a little more sober and a lot more confused about what the fuck had just happened.
Was this you?
tenor.gif

Many an incident with restrooms. Train toilet, didn't close the electric door so mid wee the door opens with me sat there with my skirt hiked up around my waist.

Department store with my parents, had to go, came out with a massive trail of toilet paper hanging out of my knickers where I hadn't flushed it after wiping.

Fiend knocked me over and I hit my head, after trying to fight her because I was out of it needed a wee, a friend colleague guy had to hold me up while she undressed my lower half and they both had to make sure I didn't wee all down my legs.

You guys ever accidentally did something like that? What would you have done? Wife is giving me a hard time lol

Yup. I did this at a hotel actually. Met up with some friends in the city (of Philadelphia) to watch a World Cup game. Found my buddies, we picked a table near the bar, ordered some drinks and I told everyone I needed to hit the restroom. I had to shit pretty bad actually. Picked one of the stalls and went about my business. About a minute later, someone in heels walks in. I am like "WTF!? Why is a woman walking in the men's bathroom!!!??" I am quite as a mouse and then I am thinking "wait... am in the women's bathroom???". Anyway after a minute or two she walks out. I finish up quick, get out the stall, look around -- no urinals.. ok definitely a women's bathroom. I still took the time to wash my hands (I am not a savage) and then walk out. No one noticed. I told all the people I was with what happened and everyone had a good laugh at my expense.

Yup. I did this at a hotel actually. Met up with some friends in the city (of Philadelphia) to watch a World Cup game. Found my buddies, we picked a table near the bar, ordered some drinks and I told everyone I needed to hit the restroom. I had to shit pretty bad actually. Picked one of the stalls and went about my business. About a minute later, someone in heels walks in. I am like "WTF!? Why is a woman walking in the men's bathroom!!!??" I am quite as a mouse and then I am thinking "wait... am in the women's bathroom???". Anyway after a minute or two she walks out. I finish up quick, get out the stall, look around -- no urinals.. ok definitely a women's bathroom. I still took the time to wash my hands (I am not a savage) and then walk out. No one noticed. I told all the people I was with what happened and everyone had a good laugh at my expense.

It would be hard to not look like a creep in that situation. I'm 6 foot 230 with a big red goatee. I could have said I was transitioning but I could KO Fallon Fox so IDK. Thank God I was just pissing. Doing that in Philly is a great way to get into a scrap lol.

It would be hard to not look like a creep in that situation. I'm 6 foot 230 with a big red goatee. I could have said I was transitioning but I could KO Fallon Fox so IDK. Thank God I was just pissing. Doing that in Philly is a great way to get into a scrap lol.
Just give em one of these:

200.gif

Back