News I accidentally used a woman's public restroom today...

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Red Beard, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Red Beard Black Belt

I was with the wife today refinancing Casa de Red (got a crazy interest rate and the house value went up about $100,000 in three years yeaaaaaaah baaaaaaaybeeeee!!!!) and afterwards we decided to get breakfast and check out a few stores in Bedford, NH as we rarely go down there.

We go to this home goods store my wife wanted to go to and I really had to drain the old lizard. I told my wife I'd be right back and went to the restroom. I go in and look for a urinal but alas, no urinals in sight! I go into a stall and notice it seems narrow. I've been doing push-ups so the shoulder boulders might be a factor. I piss and hear someone come in. Proper etiquette? Obviously I clear my throat so I make it known I'm there.

What happens next??? A woman's voice says, "Um you're in the woman's room..." Luckily it was my wife but holy shit! I would have went full

You guys ever accidentally done something like that? What would you have done? Wife is giving me a hard time lol

Cliffs: I accidentally went inside a woman's public restroom today. AMA!

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    Alphaboy, jeffk, Anaconda99 and 4 others like this.
  2. Goon Dog Furio Belt

Twice at 2 different Cracker Barrels I was standing at a urinal when an old woman walked out of the stall. They had to walk by 2 urinals to get to the stall so you'd think that would be a clue, lol.

Red Beard likes this.
  3. A.A. Riggs sweet ... sweet meat!

Nah, but one time the lock was broken on a unisex bathroom and some poor Chinese lady had to look at my dick in between dim sum.

I told the waitstaff who clapped back that the lock was in perfect working order, and so I said, "Tell that to THAT lady over there with the expression on her face."

<OKC16>

No the other expression.

<{yearp}>

Nope.

<{walkerwhut}>

Close enough.

4. Get To Da Choppa Purple Belt

Keep using woman's bathroom bro. When you get caught just say you identify as a woman, and shame your accusers for being a bigot and transphobe, starting with your wife first

Jarrito, steve38, Night Owl and 5 others like this.
  5. fungi rl

I use women's restrooms. Consciously.
    When I need to go, I go.
    [​IMG]

I learn from the best.

Oh, and some like it hot...

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    Jack&Cat and Red Beard like this.
  6. Cole train Silver Belt

Snorted meth in womens bathroom once in nightclub

Thats about it

90 50, Night Owl, volodya and 2 others like this.
  7. hohner Titanium Belt

I was drunk as fuck in Brussels and had to take a mean shit. I found the bathroom and went in the stall and started letting loose. About 30 seconds later someone knocked on the door. Someone's in here, I replied. More knocking. Occupied, I insisted. More knocking and speaking in French. Give me a second I asked. Nope. A couple opened the door (the lock was bad and would barely catch) and somehow looked surprised to find a man shitting in the toilet. They turned around and left, and were kind enough to leave the door to the stall open. I finished my shit feeling a little more sober and a lot more confused about what the fuck had just happened.

8. A.A. Riggs sweet ... sweet meat!

Dammit, hohner, stay out of the sex toilet!

Jesus X, fungi and Red Beard like this.
  9. hohner Titanium Belt

Never.

Jesus X and Red Beard like this.
  10. TheNinja Gold Belt

I accidentally did at a basketball game once when I was taking my son to the bathroom. Luckily the team was terrible and I was in the cheap seats so it was pretty empty. But they had the women's exit opening right next to the men's entrance opening. I saw the men's sign on the wall and just walked into an opening.

I didn't look for urinals b/c the kid had to take a poop. So we go into the stall and he sits and starts pooping while I'm in teh stall waiting. As we walk out and he goes to wash his hands I see a women coming running in and into a stall. I figure she used the men's restroom b/c she drank too much and the men's was closer or easier or she just go confused. So I kind of smirked at her and nodded.

Then another woman came in and that's when I realized where I was!! After I left the bathroom I quickly went back to my seat. The nice part of having a kid there is I could just say he had to sit to poop and the men's bathrooms were all gross for him to sit on.

90 50, Jesus X, fungi and 1 other person like this.
  11. A.A. Riggs sweet ... sweet meat!

Well I did what I could.

Red Beard likes this.
  12. Gutter Chris Circus Ninja Southwest Voodoo Wizard

Are you gonna change your name to Bradley Chalkers?

Red Beard likes this.
  13. forum poster Brown Belt

To brush your teeth?

Red Beard likes this.
  14. Red Beard Black Belt

I told her in 2020 you could never get in trouble for that. She disagrees...
    Is it available on here?

Gutter Chris likes this.
  15. fungi rl

Was this you?
    [​IMG]

Red Beard likes this.
  16. fingercuffs VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT Platinum Member

Many an incident with restrooms. Train toilet, didn't close the electric door so mid wee the door opens with me sat there with my skirt hiked up around my waist.

Department store with my parents, had to go, came out with a massive trail of toilet paper hanging out of my knickers where I hadn't flushed it after wiping.

Fiend knocked me over and I hit my head, after trying to fight her because I was out of it needed a wee, a friend colleague guy had to hold me up while she undressed my lower half and they both had to make sure I didn't wee all down my legs.

90 50 and Red Beard like this.
  17. SaiWa Red Belt

Yup. I did this at a hotel actually. Met up with some friends in the city (of Philadelphia) to watch a World Cup game. Found my buddies, we picked a table near the bar, ordered some drinks and I told everyone I needed to hit the restroom. I had to shit pretty bad actually. Picked one of the stalls and went about my business. About a minute later, someone in heels walks in. I am like "WTF!? Why is a woman walking in the men's bathroom!!!??" I am quite as a mouse and then I am thinking "wait... am in the women's bathroom???". Anyway after a minute or two she walks out. I finish up quick, get out the stall, look around -- no urinals.. ok definitely a women's bathroom. I still took the time to wash my hands (I am not a savage) and then walk out. No one noticed. I told all the people I was with what happened and everyone had a good laugh at my expense.

Red Beard likes this.
  18. Woldog твоя мама гей

Pics of womens restroom

Red Beard likes this.
  19. Red Beard Black Belt

It would be hard to not look like a creep in that situation. I'm 6 foot 230 with a big red goatee. I could have said I was transitioning but I could KO Fallon Fox so IDK. Thank God I was just pissing. Doing that in Philly is a great way to get into a scrap lol.

20. A.A. Riggs sweet ... sweet meat!

Just give em one of these:

[​IMG]

Red Beard likes this.