I accidentally ate a moldy slice of wheat bread..

After you shit, take a photo of the aftermath. Cut out the bowl, blow it up and frame it. You might be able to pass it off as a rare Jackson Pollock painting.

After you shit, take a photo of the aftermath. Cut out the bowl, blow it up and frame it. You might be able to pass it off as a rare Jackson Pollock painting.

I'm scared of the.. HORROR :O

I remember my highschool days of being a mushroom fanatic.

Summer breaks were tripping every weekend with bestfriends... frolicing in the forest and what not. But anyway.. I could always eat shrooms straight... But a lot of friends needed to eat them with food to take the poop taste away.

I threw a loaf of bread at my buddy and he proceeded to make a PB&J Shroom sandwich in a dim lit kitchen. Half way through we realized the bread had a half inch of blue mold on it with white spores coming out of the top.

He hurled immediately.

Only to have my yellow lab jump up on the table seconds later and scarf down the rest of the sammich. Luckily it was only a half eight.. So my dog must have eaten about a gram. He hung out in my sisters room for a few ours listening to some jamming tunes.

I felt super bad, but he was alright the next day.

Unfortunately, my buddy was not.

Historically speaking, that is how one becomes a witch. Just ask Tituba.

What the fuck are you posting here for? YOUVE DOOMED US ALL

I remember my highschool days of being a mushroom fanatic.

Summer breaks were tripping every weekend with bestfriends... frolicing in the forest and what not. But anyway.. I could always eat shrooms straight... But a lot of friends needed to eat them with food to take the poop taste away.

I threw a loaf of bread at my buddy and he proceeded to make a PB&J Shroom sandwich in a dim lit kitchen. Half way through we realized the bread had a half inch of blue mold on it with white spores coming out of the top.

He hurled immediately.

Only to have my yellow lab jump up on the table seconds later and scarf down the rest of the sammich. Luckily it was only a half eight.. So my dog must have eaten about a gram. He hung out in my sisters room for a few ours listening to some jamming tunes.

I felt super bad, but he was alright the next day.

Unfortunately, my buddy was not.

RIP BassNectar's buddy.

Well " i accidentally drank milk that was 10 days expired" yesterday
It gave me a migraine the whole day
In a span of 6-8 hrs , i was in and out of bed several times to throw up in the toilet
Anything i ate, my body just rejected it. I was numb, pale, shaky, weak and hungry.
I felt like a starving african baby crawling for food.

youll be alright.

i do that all the time.

one time i ate raw hamburger meat because it had turned brown in the fridge and it was late and i had just piled some cheese on it and put it in the microwave for 30 seconds.

im still here, and im still queer. get used to it

texas tartare

I always eat stuff out of date, unless it's a mess and clearly badly off.

I can't stand germophobes or people who shit themselves about every little thing that goes in to their body. It just annoys the shit out of me, man up - you're not made of glass and you will not die from a bit of bacteria.

I did something gross once. We lived in a proper messy student house with a mouse problem, not a huge one, just the odd one here or there.

Once, I ate a load of toast and the following morning, my mate pointed out there was a crushed, mangled mouse in the toaster - it must've been scavenging, and I crushed/burned it to death.

My best mate (pure germophobe, not that dead mice and shit isn't worth worrying about!) was scolding me, and we noticed that there were mouse droppings around the toaster as well. I stuck a few in my sandwich, got it down me.

Stupid and disgusting thing to do, and I'm not really sure why I did it, other than to make him sick and prove that it wouldn't do fuck all to me....it didn't but fuck, it could have!

Why did you have moldy bread?

Am I invited to your funeral?

Back