I absolutely have to have Aoki's pants from Dream.2

thepassionofcha

Green Belt
Reaction score
If anyone can find me a pair, I'd even consider paying them a finder's fee. Those pants were hoTT. Better than the magic rainbow pants.

They might be custom made? I don't know. But ahh I hate Aoki's pants.

You're going to half to get a pair custom made,or some how steal them from Aoki.

Like,I don't get how people think most Japanese fighter's shit is like,not custom made. I mean,how many websites do you see carrying long tights specifically made for grappling,let alone rainbow ones with shit all over them.

You're going to half to get a pair custom made,or some how steal them from Aoki.

Like,I don't get how people think most Japanese fighter's shit is like,not custom made. I mean,how many websites do you see carrying long tights specifically made for grappling,let alone rainbow ones with shit all over them.

Like, totally.

These will be tough to find but good luck my friend.

Why would u want pants like this?Are u working at a circus??:icon_chee

vEuKyFCGq.jpg

ivZTcCufp.jpg

TDNCXnhJu.jpg

Those are probably the sweetest pants I've ever seen. Souwer should take heed.

yup I'd rock those just to make my opponent laugh.

Would you actually wear them to train and/or fight? I doubt it, I don't understand why someone would pay so much just to bite a fighter's style so hard, unless you're an MMA fighter who constantly pulls guard and are using them to create friction like Aoki has said he does.

Back