I’ve never seen this level of unified Hatred from the fans and athletes

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of people defended Anderson Silva when he showboated and got KOd and tested positive for steroids.

People will defend Conor after multiple assaults and a rape accusation.

Dillashaw is just the object of Vitriol for everyone.

Live and let live!

*Edit, this was aim'ed at the fighters, not eh people bashing them!

Last edited:
Wow you don't think Silva or Conor received the level of hate that TJ is getting?

You're quite wrong on that.

I think its because people have woken up to the blatant corruption on the part of the USADA and are pissed. This has been building for awhile now.

Probably because he's a scumbag who will do anything to win? Fuck over friends, beat up training partners, and use peds to gain an advantage

Hate TJ all you want be leave Steroids alone they didn't do anything.

No surprise

Ophidiophobia is on the rise and festers on extremist forums such as Sherdog

Then you weren't here when Ronda lost to Holly. That was the most unified Sherdog has ever been, as evidenced by me (been here since '06) and others who were here before me. I can't remember the term that was being used, but it was being hailed by many as an unprecedented period of Sherbro unity.

At the moment Conor is receiving the same level of hatred as the same level of bravado he put it. He was even raped inside a cage with millions watching
LBFNTY09_94.jpg

Wow you don't think Silva or Conor received the level of hate that TJ is getting?

That is not quite what he said. It isn't about the "level of hate" its about "unified hate"
Conor and Silva have always had a lot of hate, and got even more after their falls from grace, but they always had a big fan presence that never really went away. Show me the TJ fans right now. I havent seen a single pro-TJ post since he popped. He may not be getting as much hate, but it is certainly more unified.

FYI: not from me. Im not exactly a TJ fan but I don't hate him for it either... though it certainly disqualifies him from BW GOAT discussion

and we are all gonna welcome Brock back with open arms!

A lot of people took Silva's GOAT status away, I'd say that's a lot rougher than public shame.

and we are all gonna welcome Brock back with open arms!
So now Brock comes to us....
with open arms
nothing to hide
believe what he says.
So here he is
with open arms

Sorry, I had a moment. I hope y'all are old enough to at least get the reference.

Untrue. Silva to this day still has blind fans that defend him, consider him a GOAT candidate despite failing 2 full PED's tests and lying through his teeth about it.

I haven't seen a single person defend Dillashaw since the news broke and he hasn't issued a single excuse of any kind and formally returned the belt when the news broke.

Remember this?

oYUPYYO.jpg

Does anyone know if TJ has offered ANY kind of explanation?

I was a big of fan of thrillainmanillashaw,and 100% supported him when he left Teamalphafail.

I dont care at all when someone acts like their king shit,cos they kick ass.

But he did us all wrong. He cheated.

We cant support that. That's like supporting Jones.

I think its because people have woken up to the blatant corruption on the part of the USADA and are pissed. This has been building for awhile now.

How would USADA being corrupt lead to people being harsher on Dillashaw if we have no reason to believe he's ever been a beneficiary of any corruption? It'd make sense to hate on Jones more due to their alleged corruption since he benefited. Not TJ.

Probably because he's a scumbag who will do anything to win? Fuck over friends, beat up training partners, and use peds to gain an advantage

I could not say it better myself. Had he been loyal and not a douche, the hate would have not been as extreme.

Anderson was caught juicing late in his career. I'm not excusing it. But TJ was juicing in his motherfucking prime.

I suspect a lot of people cut Silva some slack because of the leg break, thinking maybe he turned to PEDs first in order to rehab. Conor has immense charisma, it'll take a LOT to shake off the last vestiges of adoring fandom off him...perhaps if he's found guilty in court for the rape, but certainly not till then.

Dillashaw, however, doesn't have the bad-luck hardship of the first, nor the charm of the latter. He can command neither pity nor adoration. And he can't even excite the devil's advocates who would come up with alternative theories and excuses as to why he tested positive, he pretty much threw up his hands and surrendered peacefully.

Back