I’ve got an idea

Thenewguysnm1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i have been on these forums a little while and honestly 50% of threads seem to be about mcgregor. Most of which are pure bait or ridiculous. This made me think, have the people in power ever thought of making a mcgregor forum where any thread McGregor based goes. This way people who don’t constantly want to see threads about Conor looking “frail” or “absolutely shredded” or my personal favourite “Ready to rip heads clean off” can navigate the forums to find threads to suit our desires.
The people who are obsessed with mcgregor know that there’s a forum where they can talk to like minded people.
I’m not sure who to tag so I’m just gonna ask what my fellow”Sherdoggers” think of this decision
Fwi currently 5 Conor threads are clogging the first page.

Conor sucks Khabib took his soul... we need a Khabib forum

Don't think this will happen, especially since it will be dead when he gets mauled in his next fight.

MayMac had a forum, it actually was a great filter for the shertards

OP has 2300 posts about McGregor in a month

You go girl!

i have been on these forums a little while and honestly 50% of threads seem to be about mcgregor. Most of which are pure bait or ridiculous. This made me think, have the people in power ever thought of making a mcgregor forum where any thread McGregor based goes. This way people who don’t constantly want to see threads about Conor looking “frail” or “absolutely shredded” or my personal favourite “Ready to rip heads clean off” can navigate the forums to find threads to suit our desires.
The people who are obsessed with mcgregor know that there’s a forum where they can talk to like minded people.
I’m not sure who to tag so I’m just gonna ask what my fellow”Sherdoggers” think of this decision
Not a bad idea , we can have a subforum not fight related like when the fans post Khabib helping Muslims in africa

Call it the estrogen zone

No but they got this place called the wasteland where shit threads go. Oh looks like were there.

5 threads are "clogging" the front page. There are 30 slots on the front page it's not like everything is Gregorio. It also doesn't help you that you do exactly what your post is trying to remedy by creating it in the first place.

Conor sucks Khabib took his soul... we need a Khabib forum

Conor has one more belt than Kebob.

Conor looked pretty happy at the Super Bowl on live TV.

Also Kebob is a boring hypocrite and Conor wannabe.

"D" for effort.

I suggested a Mandatory "McGregor" Tag like "Confirmed" with the option to ignore and that was summarily dismissed...

Conor has one more belt than Kebob.

Conor looked pretty happy at the Super Bowl on live TV.

Also Kebob is a boring hypocrite and Conor wannabe.

"D" for effort.
You're so right, compared to 3:03 of round 4 on 10/6/18 he looked downright gleeful.

Back