I’m surprised more DC fans aren’t upset about the potential Lesnar fight

<DCWhoa>

DC is thrilled for the Lesnar fight because $$$$$$$$, and DC fans are happy he's happy.

DC knew jones was juicing for their second fight. his hormone levels indicated jones was cheating with peds. Oh and losing to someone cheating does not count. therefore cormier has not lost to jones imo.
DC fans constantly shit on the GOAT Jon Jones for beating him twice and brutally knocking him out, but now all of a sudden they’re okay with him facing Lesnar next?
It doesn’t make sense to me.

Why is DC himself and most of his fans okay with him giving a “known cheater” a shot at the belt? Shouldn’t he be defending against other “clean” fighters and helping to legitimize the sport and keep integrity intact?

im pissed but only because jones can come back and beat cain to set up mega HW lHW showdown with dc... but brocks gunna fuck all that up.

What does DC do better than Jon skill wise to give you any hint at all that DC is the better fighter?
Everything except for elbows, spinning elbows, flying knees and oblique kicks.

{<diva}
Yet here you are....
2018'ers such as yourself should be put in time out every time they make a thread that consist of dumb idiotic topics. Now, why don't you be a good little boy and go sit in the corner, think about why you keep making shitty ass threads.

2018'ers such as yourself should be put in time out every time they make a thread that consist of dumb idiotic topics. Now, why don't you be a good little boy and go sit in the corner, think about why you keep making shitty ass threads.
<24>
What a joke <Lmaoo>
Go sit in the corner and cry about how my thread called out the hyprocrisy of DC’s fan base.

You seriously think that DC is a better striker and grappler than Jon?
With those two words you pretty much covered everything. Striking and grappling is pretty much all there is.

Striking wise, like I said, some attacks Jones excels in, but in everything else it's DC. Jones can't box for shit... he's an awful puncher.

As for grappling, being the size of an NBA player while juiced to the gills isn't really impressive.

Being a midget at HW and throwing monsters around is.

A good comparison would be an oldie but a goodie in Bob Sapp vs Ernesto Hoost. Sapp beat him twice in K-1. Do you think Sapp is a better striker than Hoost ?

It's simple dude. Jones come clean, fights clean and then we see who's better.

What a weird leap in logic just to try to make someone look like a hypocrite.

giphy.gif

DC fans constantly shit on the GOAT Jon Jones for beating him twice and brutally knocking him out, but now all of a sudden they’re okay with him facing Lesnar next?
It doesn’t make sense to me.

Why is DC himself and most of his fans okay with him giving a “known cheater” a shot at the belt? Shouldn’t he be defending against other “clean” fighters and helping to legitimize the sport and keep integrity intact?

No, he should be fighting whoever makes sense for him to fight. Brock is money and the idea that mma is in need of some sense of legitimacy is a myth. This isn't 1993

Whats there to be upset about? who else is he gonna fight thats of interest. Bored of seeing rematches.

I think DC fans are happy, because they think it's much more likely he will beat Brock and make a ton of money. Rather than lose to jones who is also "allegedly" on steroids. Kind of a double standard, but everyone is guilty of those including me.

The idea that DC refuses to fight PED users is complete fiction, has never been the case. DC has always looked for big fights and big challenges.

Despite accusing Jon of using steroids in the lead up to 214, DC never hesitated to fight him. What's more, DC continues to say he'd fight him again, given the opportunity, even though "he'd probably cheat again". Someone being a "known cheater" doesn't change anything about DC's preparedness to fight them.

There is no contradiction here. Fighting Lesnar is in line with DC's past actions.
Moreover, I remember him saying something like it doesn't matter that Jones may have been on PED's when they fought bcoz he still should have beaten him. Savage.

He deserves a payday. (He will beat Lesnar.) Just like everyone deserves a "cheat day", from time to time.

I get it, Jones fans can't talk about him cause hes suspended for cheating since he was too afraid to fight clean and only twitter fights now. So instead they hate on DC whos seen as the baddest man on the planet

Back