I’m surprised more DC fans aren’t upset about the potential Lesnar fight

I probably should but it’s hard to sit here and see you start multiple garbage threads like this a day. It is also really weird dude. Like even your threads that seemingly aren’t about Jones are just your GSP smear campaign so you can say Jones was the better goat.
It’s just sherdog, it’s not that serious

But keep telling yourself what you need to hear

Been saying it since it happened. This fight is he straw to break the camels back for me. I don't look At the UFC as a sport anymore, it's pure entertainment.

With that being said, bring jones back, let vitor TRt.
If we gunna bring back known cheaters, I'd rather see jones or Anderson in there than fucking lesnar

Jones came into the sport acting like he was a clean choir boy who had never done anything wrong in his life, he was juicing, partying and hitting the drugs the whole time. Bragged openly about snitching on potheads in school and hid under the ring when testers came to find him. Hit and run with a pregnant lady and cams back, he did some amazing things in the sport, while juicing.

Brock came in, juiced to hell, and everyone knew it, there was no hiding it, and his entire competition base was too.

Been saying it since it happened. This fight is he straw to break the camels back for me. I don't look At the UFC as a sport anymore, it's pure entertainment.

With that being said, bring jones back, let vitor TRt.
If we gunna bring back known cheaters, I'd rather see jones or Anderson in there than fucking lesnar

This is the 2010 version of finding out pro wrestling is fake.

And then if Lesnar pulls off the upset you’re gonna be crying and whining on sherdog for years to come lol

well he wont so no need to worry.

dc is 100 times the fighter mark hunt is. the world know what brock was going to do to hunt and he did.

there is zero chance brock will get dc down.

well he wont so no need to worry.

dc is 100 times the fighter mark hunt is. the world know what brock was going to do to hunt and he did.

there is zero chance brock will get dc down.
And like I said, If Brock pulls off the upset, you’ll be crying and whining, like 99% of your posts here. Thanks and good bye.

And like I said, If Brock pulls off the upset, you’ll be crying and whining, like 99% of your posts here. Thanks and good bye.

I call it like I see it. cris cyborg a ducker, jon jones is a lying cheating scum bag.

Because Jones, himself, called out his "known cheater" after he cheated to win against DC last. You know...that "brutal KO" he got on DC...while on roids?

DC stiĺl wants to fight Jones a 3rd time, so the PED stuff doesn't matter to him.
He isn't Hunt.
He's a WWE fan, and a Brock fight is a great money fight.
He's also almost retired so im good with him getting any fight he wants

It's pretty simple logic... DC deserves to have his "red panty" night before he retires...

I don't think he cares if Brock is clean or not...

Who wouldn't want to get paid millions of dollars your final fight of your career?
giphy.gif

This. Plus he just KO'd Stipe clean. He isn't exactly ducking tough competition. Let the man get paid!

Is there really such a thing as DC fans? He's basically the Mike Trout of MMA

DC fans constantly shit on the GOAT Jon Jones for beating him twice and brutally knocking him out, but now all of a sudden they’re okay with him facing Lesnar next?
It doesn’t make sense to me.

Why is DC himself and most of his fans okay with him giving a “known cheater” a shot at the belt? Shouldn’t he be defending against other “clean” fighters and helping to legitimize the sport and keep integrity intact?

Jones's PED use is mentioned when he is hailed as the GOAT, or GOAT LHW or whatever his fans want to call him.

That's the issue. His fans are not factoring in the steroids into his "greatness".

So if you're saying that Jones beat DC, you are correct. That's the reality. But when you start saying that he beat him cause he's the better fighter, that's when the issue arises.

Also, DC is willing to fight Jones either way.

At DC's age, how much would it cost for him to be "injured?"

Don't be surprised if Jones steps in and fights Lesnar!

DC doesn't care and knows everyone is on PEDS. He's a former olympian for chrissakes.

He just uses the PED excuse when it comes to Jones beating him.

I feel bad for Stipe not getting an immediate rematch but I'm kind of interested to see what will happen if Lesnar vs Cormier turns into a grappling match.

I don't like Brock and like DC, I also think DC smashes him with little to no resistance. It's a win-win for me, plus DC gets paid.

Because they’re fine with DC attempting to pad his record any way he can to try and close in on Jon’s greater career.

So if you're saying that Jones beat DC, you are correct. That's the reality. But when you start saying that he beat him cause he's the better fighter, that's when the issue arises.

What does DC do better than Jon skill wise to give you any hint at all that DC is the better fighter?

Back