I’m surprised more DC fans aren’t upset about the potential Lesnar fight

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DC fans constantly shit on the GOAT Jon Jones for beating him twice and brutally knocking him out, but now all of a sudden they’re okay with him facing Lesnar next?
It doesn’t make sense to me.

Why is DC himself and most of his fans okay with him giving a “known cheater” a shot at the belt? Shouldn’t he be defending against other “clean” fighters and helping to legitimize the sport and keep integrity intact?

The idea that DC refuses to fight PED users is complete fiction, has never been the case. DC has always looked for big fights and big challenges.

Despite accusing Jon of using steroids in the lead up to 214, DC never hesitated to fight him. What's more, DC continues to say he'd fight him again, given the opportunity, even though "he'd probably cheat again". Someone being a "known cheater" doesn't change anything about DC's preparedness to fight them.

There is no contradiction here. Fighting Lesnar is in line with DC's past actions.

I am all for athletes taking some type of performance enhancer, because they are pushing their bodies to abnormal human potential and the body needs assisted healing in that regard. The rise in ACL tears in the sports world coming at the same time of the performance enhancer crackdown is no coincidence.

However, with that said, Jon Jones was on the mega-heavy shit. Jones would not have had the endurance to take a beating from D.C. as long as he did, nor would he have been as quick and powerful enough to land a KO blow on him had he been a clean fighter.

It's pretty simple logic... DC deserves to have his "red panty" night before he retires...

I don't think he cares if Brock is clean or not...

Who wouldn't want to get paid millions of dollars your final fight of your career?
giphy.gif

Because he knows Brock can't beat him clean or juiced to the gills.

It's only when you take a supremely talented fighter like Jones AND allow him to take PEDS is where shit becomes almost impossible.

Dude you have problems. You’re turning into Jon Jones PositiveBalance

Because they think dc will win regardless. I think they're right

I'm glad DC's getting a payday, dudes earned it. Brock has no business being anywhere near the title but thats just the UFC circus.

DC fans constantly shit on the GOAT Jon Jones for beating him twice and brutally knocking him out, but now all of a sudden they’re okay with him facing Lesnar next?

Why is DC himself and most of his fans okay with him giving a “known cheater” a shot at the belt? Shouldn’t he be defending against other “clean” fighters and helping to legitimize the sport and keep integrity intact?
Well, I bet because we, his fans, were ok with him facing JJ too. IT is a shame those fights will have the stigma of steroids, but that doesn't want us to not see the Brock fight. Brock seems to be testing clean right now, but if he pops after the fight, I guess it will be another fight with a side note in DC's history.

The idea that DC refuses to fight PED users is complete fiction, has never been the case. DC has always looked for big fights and big challenges.

Despite accusing Jon of using steroids in the lead up to 214, DC never hesitated to fight him. What's more, DC continues to say he'd fight him again, given the opportunity, even though "he'd probably cheat again". Someone being a "known cheater" doesn't change anything about DC's preparedness to fight them.

There is no contradiction here. Fighting Lesnar is in line with DC's past actions.
I agree with you on DC’s part in this. But to the majority of his fan base.. I’m just shocked they’re condoning it. A lot of DC fans say Jon is a mockery of the sport and cheating scum, so I just don’t get why they’re ok with DC facing Lesnar? Because he’s gonna get paid, big deal?

I just feel like it contradicts everything his fan base shits on Jones about. DC fans seems to be pro-usada and anti steroids. It’s baffling that they’re fine with the Lesnar fight. What if by some chance Brock fucking destroys him ala Frank Mir? Then is everyone gonna be whining about how it shouldn’t count because Brock has been juicing for years?

If DC loses there's gonna be plenty of hate, but the general consensus is that DC will win and get a lot of money for it and it'll be his last fight

Guy like DC deserves a big money fight to go out on

TS playing ignorant and stupid.

Might as well have put up a help wanted sign.

I'm not sure why anyone would waste their timing trying to sort out TS' bias and stupidity.

I shit on jon jones for being a lying cheating scum bag.

it a perfect retirement fight for dc. huge payday easy win big media following for it.

the ufc can move on with lhw and hw nicely.

I shit on jon jones for being a lying cheating scum bag.

it a perfect retirement fight for dc. huge payday easy win big media following for it.

the ufc can move on with lhw and hw nicely.
And then if Lesnar pulls off the upset you’re gonna be crying and whining on sherdog for years to come lol

TS playing ignorant and stupid.

Might as well have put up a help wanted sign.

I'm not sure why anyone would waste their timing trying to sort out TS' bias and stupidity.
Nice contribution to the discussion. Very insightful.

Nice contribution to the discussion. Very insightful.

Lol, is that your intention of posting? Being insightful and contributing? You've failed. Everytime.

Plus Juan.

Dude you have problems, hop off my dick. Hit the ignore button and problem solved.
I probably should but it’s hard to sit here and see you start multiple garbage threads like this a day. It is also really weird dude. Like even your threads that seemingly aren’t about Jones are just your GSP smear campaign so you can say Jones was the better goat.

<DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ><DC-Champ>

Were is Jones by the way? Still talking shit on twitter like a woman?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back