I’m starting to find Brandon Moreno annoying

Press conferences.... lol
They are getting you to watch one big ad for the ppv, sucker.

For what it's worth, while Moreno's been celebrated for the last seven months as the face of a nation in the UFC, Figueiredo's been left to train quietly. I wouldn't say the pressure is completely off him, as I'm sure he knows his road back to a belt will be quite narrow from here on out, but Moreno is dealing with much, much more.

Could we see the forgotten contender emerge out of the woodwork and shock everyone? It would be very far from unprecedented.

He’s like a Spanish mclovin
o35ORGW.gif

Am I the only one, dude was so cringe and annoying in the press conference. Just let figueiredo speak, he kept interrupting him and talking non stop. It’s so easy to trigger Moreno, all you have to do is open your mouth and the guy gets triggered.

Dude was even answering questions that were meant for ngannou!

Anyone else?
Triggered, you say?...

Who watches press conferences??
People interested in the promotion aspect of the sport and that have extra time, because they don't feel
the need to feverishly search the Heavies for new threads just so they can be the top response no
matter how insignificant their contribution to most of those threads actually is.

It's science.

People interested in the promotion aspect of the sport and that have extra time, because they don't feel
the need to feverishly search the Heavies for new threads just so they can be the top response no
matter how insignificant their contribution to most of those threads actually is.

It's science.
Someone must be watching them since they get alot of hits,and are hotly discussed in teh Sherdog

It's science.
<DCrying>

I mean i didnt have a problem with him. Im a huge Notorious Figgy Smalls fan,but he is,like Brandon is saying "Trying too hard"

We all seen him show Brandon nothing but respect after the fight,so him calling him a motherfucker during the conference just falls flat.

I’m about 3/4 through the press conference he’s like an annoying adult child.
I’ve never seen such an annoying fighter.

nganou and Gane was pretty bad then they move to Moreno and it was so absurd and over the top corny and squeaky annoying and bizzare it was like I started tripping on acid.

I don't watch the. Press conferences they're annoying

you haven’t seen anything ever like this. Just skip to after the first few mins of the hw.

If you were a fan of Moreno before you’re going to want to see him get hurt bad. He’s that annoying. B

Back