I’m one to see another rematch between Conor and Khabib for one great reason...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It’s not because it was close or maybe Conor wasn’t at his best, it’s because I want to experience the joy of seeing his fans( I truly love Conor and respect him because he made himself extremely rich out of nothing) suffer again because they’re unreasonable! Do u guys agree that they’re unrealistic and unreasonable?

Ngl it was kinda funny how so many Conor fans disappeared after the fight

I don't really think many McGregor fans genuinely believe he would be favoured in a rematch - the days of true delusion are behind them with the Diaz and Khabib losses.

Would he have a chance? Of course, he's still likely the most dangerous guy in the division.

I'm one to see the end of Conor click bait threads, once the fight is over.

A big part of why i want dustin to win is so conors fans go away and the khabib rematch gets put to rest.

Haters will hate but I'll repeat my post one more time...

I really think that Dana White didn't make good job. I sell shit and even the guy like Dana who made great company sometimes can't find another angle.

If I'm talking to Khabib than I would tell him straight this. You have this chance to earn so much money, this is your time, life time opportunity to earn so much money but not because it's money but what you can do with it. You mentioned humanitarian work in poor part of Africa and you have there a lot of examples of that kind where you can help people. They would be grateful. So, you can bring them water for drink that they have all time or anything else which would be really something good for these people... That's more than just a fight!

And about competition than I would tell him this. You have a chance to finish this guy you don't like if you beat him second time than there is nothing else to prove. Now he has excuses that he wasn't focused, prepared and all of that, he's still very popular and if you leave the game in your prime than he'll take everything that you work for. You have a chance now, don't regreat later that you didn't take it.

That would be my approach and from both sides it would make Khabib to think about and later to say. Man you're right!

Even, Conor is my man. I respect Khabib a lot. And I just think that focused and prepared Conor versus best version of Khabib needs to confront. That's epic when you watch match up and skills. And don't get me wrong Khabib won first time because he deserved it but Conor wasn't normal him. Drinking, hunging around with bums, too much talk and in the ring without strategy and flat footed. I want to see active and disciplined Conor in best shape against Khabib in best shape. That would be pure MMA art and let the best man win!

I want Khabib to keep fighting because I love how disgusted and incredulous he is about everything related to Conor -- his interviews are brilliant.

I'd imagine Conor fans would get a glass bowl with all the different body parts written on paper and choose one at random once he loses to say it was broken.

Haters will hate but I'll repeat my post one more time...

I really think that Dana White didn't make good job. I sell shit and even the guy like Dana who made great company sometimes can't find another angle.

If I'm talking to Khabib than I would tell him straight this. You have this chance to earn so much money, this is your time, life time opportunity to earn so much money but not because it's money but what you can do with it. You mentioned humanitarian work in poor part of Africa and you have there a lot of examples of that kind where you can help people. They would be grateful. So, you can bring them water for drink that they have all time or anything else which would be really something good for these people... That's more than just a fight!

And about competition than I would tell him this. You have a chance to finish this guy you don't like if you beat him second time than there is nothing else to prove. Now he has excuses that he wasn't focused, prepared and all of that, he's still very popular and if you leave the game in your prime than he'll take everything that you work for. You have a chance now, don't regreat later that you didn't take it.

That would be my approach and from both sides it would make Khabib to think about and later to say. Man you're right!

Even, Conor is my man. I respect Khabib a lot. And I just think that focused and prepared Conor versus best version of Khabib needs to confront. That's epic when you watch match up and skills. And don't get me wrong Khabib won first time because he deserved it but Conor wasn't normal him. Drinking, hunging around with bums, too much talk and in the ring without strategy and flat footed. I want to see active and disciplined Conor in best shape against Khabib in best shape. That would be pure MMA art and let the best man win!
{<redford}

Would be funny if they rematch and another Mcgregor fan gets KOed

Given their track record they should 100% believe Mike Tyson when he said his back was broken, more specifically spinal since Mike didn't provide x-rays and all.

I can't see any reason why they wouldn't believe it...

I dont care about the rematch,it was obvious from the get go who was the superior fighter. Seeing the same mauling twice doesnt excite me just because its macgregore. just because hes the biggest star and the brings the most hype to the cockfighting doesnt warrant him another title shot... how long can he ride this wave??? he had a great run,but how about fighting some contenders? he got a lw shot at eddie sanchez after 1-1 with nate diaz afterall...

you want to see ANOTHER rematch?? i guess i missed the first rematch

Back