I’m loving the World Cup but dang

Now do the other 170+ countries. See how this ends? So in other words my comment still stands.

Your comment was it’s the only sport they have, not that it’s the sport they prefer. I think it’s fairly obvious your statement is nonsense, but let’s see what canfather comes up with.

<RawexDidThis1>

Your comment was it’s the only sport they have, not that it’s the sport they prefer. I think it’s fairly obvious your statement is nonsense, but let’s see what canfather comes up with.
As in there “are” other sports played in those countries but only soccer is taken seriously. <—- you knew exactly what I meant and I should not have had to clarify.

As in there “are” other sports played in those countries but only soccer is taken seriously. <—- you knew exactly what I meant and I should not have had to clarify.

Well, you should be a bit more clear. And for the record I don’t particularly care one way or the other.

However, I still find that to be an odd statement. From those 170 countries can you make a list of the ones where only soccer is “taken seriously?” I’d be curious to see what you come up with.

lol what you want to say here that sport that is so popular should appologize and make people pay attention to other not EXITING AS FOOTBALL just to prove to you there is other sports. what yu trhink if people had nfl in their countries they would have a competition or something lol you so full of your self thinkg that nfl is something so exiting

Yeah that happens how often in an NBA game vs soccer?

Actually diving happens a lot more in modern NBA , for starters there is a lot more shoots on NBA game that in soccer . Getting a basket and foul is actually a tactic now, not to mention even defenders flop in the NBA, flopping is pretty much a valid defensive method.

Actually diving happens a lot more in modern NBA , for starters there is a lot more shoots on NBA game that in soccer . Getting a basket and foul is actually a tactic now, not to mention even defenders flop in the NBA, flopping is pretty much a valid defensive method.

most flopping happens in american sports. reading these posts some americans want other govt like in usa pick a sport and promoted it like they do in usa and nfl is on top because it is promoted as patriotic and american. some americans want other countries to get govt into sports and promote it. lol rest of the world let people deside what sport to watch and not media or govt like in usa

The round of 16 is done and so far there has more than 50 matches in the WC. How many games were decided by flops and how many red cards and penalties awarded to simulated fouls?

It's annoying and a bit ridiculous, but mostly inconsequential these days.

Back