I’m bitter and salty that Ortega and Diaz lost

Me to but I like Robby to. So
What do you do with ortaga
If he won ? He poped!<{danayeah}>

I was rooting for Ortega but I’m ain’t mad, Volk put on a good performance and Ortega is insanely tough, amazing he was able to win round 5 after rounds 3 and 4.

Agreed. Can't help but root for people that stir shit up. The landscape would be so different if both Diaz and Ortega had won.

Dana was also upset about Ortega getting his ass kicked.31F48C2E-AF34-4D0F-8243-DB62A48EA8D4.jpeg

They gave great efforts.

No need to be sad.

Ortega fought valiantly, and Diaz did pretty damn good for 6 years off IMO.

You win some, you lose some. I'm in a good streak atm where most of my guys are winning lately but that's bound to turn. That's just the tough ass life of a fight fan.

Lmao volk really beat the living shit out of Ortega and just refused to lose. As to robbie lawler, dude was t-100 next Gen terminator in there.

Bad night for both Ortega and Diaz.
I feel actually more bad for Ortega since he fought twice for the title and got brutalized. That must shake your confidence. I hope he stays positive.

Ortega is the modern hipster version of Nick.
Nah they are pretty much very similar, probably grew up around similar things that's why they are similar. Hipsters are anti-fighting/combat sports. Ortega is more like with the cholo look than a hipster look. You see it in his fashion, car, slang, body language, etc. Hipsters are trendy with skinny jeans and following every new trend. They wouldn't be dressing like Ortega or Diaz bros.

Max needs his rematch after that 2nd fight robbery. No way Volk does much at 155.

Theyre not similar in or out of cage besides being Mexican Americans
Ortega is the MMA version of boxing's' Fernando Vargas in my opinion.

Both from LA area. Both good looking young fighter with lots of talent and promise. Both tons of heart and never quit.

But Fernando always came up short in the big fight and had too many "battles" in the ring. Much like Ortega.

I remember hearing Vargas in a interview when he was 28-29yrs and slurring is speech already. I was like damn those early wars in the ring have taken a toll on him. Cant undo that damage.

Hope Ortega doesn't end up the same.

Ortega is the MMA version of boxing's' Fernando Vargas in my opinion.

Both from LA area. Both good looking young fighter with lots of talent and promise. Both tons of heart and never quit.

But Fernando always came up short in the big fight and had too many "battles" in the ring. Much like Ortega.

I remember hearing Vargas in a interview when he was 28-29yrs and slurring is speech already. I was like damn those early wars in the ring have taken a toll on him. Cant undo that damage.

Hope Ortega doesn't end up the same.

I like that comp. Both tremendous finishers too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back