Hypothetically, who would take Nick Diaz vs. Sonnen?

illegalnature

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm guessing Chael is done with the sport, but now that Diaz is fighting at MW how do you guys see him doing against Chael if they were to fight?

I'd say it would come to Nick getting a sub from his back, or Chael GSP'ing him. But Chael has lost to good BJJ fighters from the guard before and Nick's guard is uniquely dangerous.

Diaz fans are so funny, who says drugs don't make you stupid? Sonnen takes that one easily. Nick gets taken down easily and pounded the fuck out for the entire fight. Nick has beaten NOBODY top-shelf in anything near their prime, he is little else than mouth, stoner hype, and adolescence all wrapped in a shitty attitude.

Sonnen would score TDs every rnd to win it.

Some people get a little out of hand with these hypothetical fights.

Did you see what GSP did to Diaz? Sonnen may not have all of GSP's weapons, but as far as taking somebody down and keeping him there, he's pretty good. And that's all he needs to beat Diaz.

Chael would try to lay on Nick, and after that I see it going for Diaz by any submission he wants.

Does this question really need to be asked? Truly.

Barring a miracle the outcome is about as pre-determined as my masturbation schedule.

Diaz could probably tap Sonnen off of his back, but if not Sonnen wins a decision.

img_6535-682x1024.jpg

Chael would wrestlefuck and maul Nick into oblivion.

Sonnen by ragdoll, do questions asked. Diaz has way better show verse anderson

Sonnen via manhandling. Jacare via Submission. Mousasi by anything. Lyoto kicking his liver in. Rockhold by anything.

Any top 5 MW finishes, 5-10 would get dominant decisions. I'm not joking here. He is being propped out of retirement to sell the return of the "Silva" thing. There are in excess of 75-100 active/inactive fighters that can beat Nick Diaz.

Mike Goldberg "The look is back in the eyes of Chu....er Anderson"....."The Spider...IS BACK". Rogan: "This is the Anderson at his true potential...he sent a message to Chris Weidman tonight, he has awakened the sleeping Giant"

Happy Ending: Anderson's head ends up eating more leather under Weidman fists.

Sherdog..the hardcore fans, a lot of them will fall for it too. If Jacare schooled Nick Diaz, no one would give a shit though.

Chael would wrestlefuck fuck Diaz in his sleep.

It's been quite a long time since we've seen Nick show much offensively with his bjj...

Back