Hypothetical: What if Fedor signs a 3 fight contract

FEDORvsANDERSON

White Belt
Reaction score
You just got hired as the match maker and whatever you say goes.

Championship bought doesn't count.

Therefore, Fedor needs to fight 3 fighters of your choosing. Who would you pit Fedor against and why? Lastly, out of those 3 fighters, who would you want to see fight Fedor the most?

1.) Fedor vs. Anderson (catchweight 205lbs)
2.) Fedor vs. Cain
3.) Fedor vs. Mir

Lastly, this is a question for you guys.

Both Fedor and Anderson win their respected championship division, who would win if they fight at a catchweight bout and why?

Last edited:
Hypothetically, this thread goes to the wasteland.

Also:

Therefore, Fedor needs to fight 3 fighters of your choosing. Who would you pit Fedor against and why? Lastly, out of those 4 fighters, who would you want to see fight Fedor the most?

Math is tough sometimes, eh, little buddy?

I don't see Fedor and Anderson Silva fighting each other.

You just got hired as the match maker and whatever you say goes.

Championship bought doesn't count.

Therefore, Fedor needs to fight 3 fighters of your choosing. Who would you pit Fedor against and why? Lastly, out of those 4 fighters, who would you want to see fight Fedor the most?

1.) Fedor vs. Anderson (catchweight 205lbs)
2.) Fedor vs. Cain
3.) Fedor vs. Mir

Lastly, this is a question for you guys.

Both Fedor and Anderson win their respected championship division, who would win if they fight at a catchweight bout and why?

I'd like to see it go down like this:

First fight back - Cro Cop, Arlovski or Frank Mir

2nd:
If he wins -> fights Fabricio Werdum for title
If he loses -> fights Mark Hunt

3rd:
Now if he wins the title against Werdum obviously he will defend it., and probably extend the contract.

If he loses to Werdum he should he should fight Mark Hunt or Bigfoot Silva next for the third fight.

If he loses to Mark Hunt/Bigfoot after losing to one of Cro Cop/Arlovski/Mir, then he should retire w/o a third fight, or fight someone like Jared Rosholt

If he stays at HW befcause I heard rumors he may be going to 205...Not sure..But at HW:Arlovski II...Bigfoot rematch....Mir or let him retire Big Nog for good

Fedor would kill Anderson

1st fight vs Mir - A good gauge of where Fedor is at

2nd fight vs AA - This fight still bothers AA to this day. It's a chance for him to either get redemption or take another "legit" loss

3rd fight vs Cain - Cain was supposed to be like Fedor 2.0, the next greatest HW champ for 10 years to come.

4th fight for title vs Werdum - Obvious

Of course if the title changes hands then rotate the fights around.

Honorable mention vs DC - I love DC on commentary but I can't stand his arrogance as a fighter. I want to see Fedor smash him.

fedor would annihilate anderson silva...not sure why sherdog keeps bringing that fight up

silva can't even handle weidman's physicality at this point....how on earth is he gonna handle a guy as big as Fedor

Hendo, BF and Werdum.

If he loses to either one of the first 2, he has to retire, becuse that would mean that he is truly done. If he loses to either of the first 2, he should just go and open his own monastery to live there in shame.

Fedor would kill Anderson
hendo.gif

10001389_medium.gif

Did Fedor try to submit Hendo?

In 2007 he'd submitt him like he did Lindland. Only easier.

Plus, Fedor fought TRT HW (not dehydrated MW Hendo), while himself being physically the weakest ever and mentally f*cked because of:

"Prior to his last fight (against Henderson), Fedor

Back