Opinion Hypothetical question for the anti-abortionists

ts is one of those that if you don't agree with him he's going to start yelling at you and call you names, ain't he?

also facepalm at comparing fertilized eggs in a bottle with fertilized eggs inside a biological system that provides it with nourishment and a bio framework that allows growth, and thinking it's some gotcha. you just know he read the op like a dozen times and was very pleased by how it came out, and them just waited for people to make fun of him to start sperging about muh republicans. jesus christ.

The OP is implying that if you’re not willing to murder a toddler to stop 2 abortions and also think abortion is bad you’re a hypocrite.

The level of retardation in his post really can only be understated.

One can believe that life begins at conception, while not believing that all life is equal under the circumstances of saving people from a fucking fire.

Leftist logic at it's finest up in here.
Might be leftist logic, but it is republican laws that force a mother to carry an ectopic pregnancy to birth. I do understand why it is a difficult question to answer, and why it makes so many of you angry - it exposes what we all know. A clump of cells, 10000 clumps of cells, are not equal to a human being.

If you vote republican you should take it up with them - they are the ones making laws based on "life begins at conception".

ts is one of those that if you don't agree with him he's going to start yelling at you and call you names, ain't he?

also facepalm at comparing fertilized eggs in a bottle with fertilized eggs inside a biological system that provides it with nourishment and a bio framework that allows growth, and thinking it's some gotcha. you just know he read the op like a dozen times and was very pleased by how it came out, and them just waited for people to make fun of him to start sperging about muh republicans. jesus christ.
Do you know what an ectopic pregnancy is? Do you know republican laws force a mother to carry out such a pregnancy? Do you know they do that based on life begins at conception and all abortion is wrong?

And what is it with you rightwingers and dreaming up scenarios to make your opponent look bad and yourself look good. It is creepy as hell.

The OP is implying that if you’re not willing to murder a toddler to stop 2 abortions and also think abortion is bad you’re a hypocrite.

The level of retardation in his post really can only be understated.
Ahh yes, I said that. Right? Could you refer me to where I said it?

As I just posted above about dreaming up scenarios about your opponent - it os creepy as fuck.

Ahh yes, I said that. Right? Could you refer me to where I said it?

As I just posted above about dreaming up scenarios about your opponent - it os creepy as fuck.

The lack of self awareness to not realize your entire OP is a dreamed up scenario, and than to insult other posters for that very thing is frankly shocking.

Not sure if I’m dealing with a 12 year old or just a very stupid person….

<{fry}>

Do you know what an ectopic pregnancy is? Do you know republican laws force a mother to carry out such a pregnancy? Do you know they do that based on life begins at conception and all abortion is wrong?
yelling
And what is it with you rightwingers and dreaming up scenarios to make your opponent look bad and yourself look good. It is creepy as hell.
got emotional
started calling people names.

man, i called it.

Might be leftist logic, but it is republican laws that force a mother to carry an ectopic pregnancy to birth. I do understand why it is a difficult question to answer, and why it makes so many of you angry - it exposes what we all know. A clump of cells, 10000 clumps of cells, are not equal to a human being.

Life is life, but you are not obligated to value all life equally under the circumstances of choosing which ones to save in a fire, or many other life threatening circumstances for that matter. It's not an absolute. You can walk away from that scenario, and still come away believing abortion is wrong and life begins at conception. It's neither here nor there.

That's like saying if a ship was going down, and you chose to save women and children over men, when you got back to shore, you would now have to have the opinion that men's lives have no value and you would have no objection to murdering them.

Just stop. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

The lack of self awareness to not realize your entire OP is a dreamed up scenario, and than to insult other posters for that very thing is frankly shocking.

<{fry}>
Do you know what "hypothetical" means? I seriously considered if I should omit that word based on if people would understand it - seems I should have.
And then the age insult - ouch. Very mature of you.

<{fry}>
ts: "ahahaha about your made-up scenario in my made-up scenario thread.
I AM VERY SMART."

Do you know what "hypothetical" means? I seriously considered if I should omit that word based on if people would understand it - seems I should have.
And then the age insult - ouch. Very mature of you.

Jesus…..you’re gonna keep going in here huh?

lol, awesome.

yelling

got emotional
started calling people names.

man, i called it.
Where did I call you a name? Saying that dreaming up scenarios to make yourself look better is creepy as hell is calling you a name? Ok then.

Where did I call you a name? Saying that dreaming up scenarios to make yourself look better is creepy as hell is calling you a name? Ok then.
it's just beautiful man, keep going.
we haven't had a meltdown thread in some time.
this looks promising.

Jesus…..you’re gonna keep going in here huh?

lol, awesome.
So you looked up hypothetical and found out that it actually means "a dreamed up scenario", huh? And you do understand how that makes your previous post look? And how it makes you look?

I am glad you learned something today.

So you looked up hypothetical and found out that it actually means "a dreamed up scenario", huh? And you do understand how that makes your previous post look? And how it makes you look?

I am glad you learned something today.

{<jordan}

Lol, keep it up you’re doing great in here.

You are at a fertility clinic, why does not matter - you are there. Suddenly, a fire breaks out. You are alone in a room that is cut off by the fire. In the room there is a big cooler with 1000 fertilized eggs, and there is a 1 year old baby. You can save either the cooler with eggs, or the baby, not both, as the fire is spreading too fast.

If that is the fantasy you need to dream up to be happy, go for it.

1636663307926.jpg

What if those 1000 eggs grew up to be 1000 Brock Lesnars? Then those 1000 eggs could beat up 100 bears.
Science says 10 Bork Lazers could beat up 1 bear. Think of all the children that would be saved from Bear attacks.

I'm going with the eggs. They'd be much easier to unload for profit <seedat>

Back