Hypothetical - Naseem Hamed vs. Guillermo Rigondeaux

I watched it... if you're trying to troll me here then we should stop now.

I watched it... if you're trying to troll me here then we should stop now.

If YOU'RE trying to troll we shoud stop. You clearly just looked at the fight if you had Canelo up only 2 rounds. You really have to dig you eyes into it and watch it. You didn't do this. I'll edit with a link to the thread in a second.

Edit: I'll just make a thread

If YOU'RE trying to troll we shoud stop. You clearly just looked at the fight if you had Canelo up only 2 rounds. You really have to dig you eyes into it and watch it. You didn't do this. I'll edit with a link to the thread in a second.

Edit: I'll just make a thread

I didn't have Canelo up any rounds...

Nas didn't face one top guy. He was a lineal champ who unified.

Actually this is about right, he beat a long list of C+ fighters with a few B guys.

Name two fighters who are A level guys he fought

Can we discuss Canelo/Mayweather in one of the 697 threads which have been made about it over the last 3 weeks please?

ON TOPIC

Surprising hardly anyone is picking Nas to be involved in anything other than a shutout.

While it angers people, his relative lack of top class opposition was a problem for him, but he did what he had to do against nearly everyone who was in front of them, most of them ended up unconscious.

I think Rigo would put on another masterclass performance and win a comfortable decision.

Name these top guys then, Im scratching my head here. Who are these world beaters he rag dolled?

Top fighters? Kelley, Medina, Robinson, McCullough, Soto, Bungu, Ingle, Vasquez, Johnson... all were undoubtedly top fighters in their weight class when Naseem fought them.

Back